Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

[quote=“nappy1380,post:810,topic:35063"”]

Someone for the Bills said they saw Greg Williams call the second timeout.

My boss told me when the team landed in Buffalo last night.

[/quote]

Joe Gibbs called it. They showed the replay of him calling it and there was a press conference in which he blamed himself for that.

And about Edwards…He has more poise then JP and looks like a capable, relaxed QB. Given that this is only his 5th start, I think he looks good. Not saying that there isn’t room for improvment, but you can’t expect him to WIN games for us at this point. He has given us a chance to win for the games hes started in and I think thats a lot more then JP has done. His only loss was to Dallas by a last second field goal correct? Not bad IMO.

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:821,topic:35063"”]

Joe Gibbs called it. They showed the replay of him calling it and there was a press conference in which he blamed himself for that.

[/quote]

Looks like he needs to go back to NASCAR

And about Edwards…He has more poise then JP and looks like a capable, relaxed QB. Given that this is only his 5th start, I think he looks good. Not saying that there isn’t room for improvment, but you can’t expect him to WIN games for us at this point. He has given us a chance to win for the games hes started in and I think thats a lot more then JP has done. His only loss was to Dallas by a last second field goal correct? Not bad IMO.

But they put no points on the board against dallas, that was all special teams and the D…

I would still say the biggest problems the Bills have is their 3rd down defense…seriously, how many times on 3rd and X did they give up a 15+ yd play?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:822,topic:35063"”]

Looks like he needs to go back to NASCAR

[/quote]

haha, but there are no timeouts in NASCAR…only caution flags :wink:

But they put no points on the board against dallas, that was all special teams and the D…

[/quote]

very true…he still prob did better the losman would have done haha. Losman might have had 2 TDs…for Dallas :slight_smile:

[/quote]

for someone who claims to know so much about football, comments like this say otherwise. every rookie qb who comes into the league leads their team up and down the field with no growing pains right? you like most others in this thread are still missing the big picture in this qb debate.

[quote=“97Ranger,post:820,topic:35063"”]

so is the giants game really moved to 8:30 or no

[/quote]

Doubt it I havent heard anything like this.

It would be sweet though

ya i don’t think it will be… all the Sunday night games left are reserved for the pats anyways… cause they are the only team the NFL really cares about

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:825,topic:35063"”]

for someone who claims to know so much about football, comments like this say otherwise. every rookie qb who comes into the league leads their team up and down the field with no growing pains right? you like most others in this thread are still missing the big picture in this qb debate.

[/quote]

whats that? Who cares how good we are as long as we get the “W”

[quote=“97Ranger,post:827,topic:35063"”]

ya i don’t think it will be… all the Sunday night games left are reserved for the pats anyways… cause they are the only team the NFL really cares about

[/quote]

Why the hell not… its an undefeated team… I watched the entire Bills game against them cause it was exciting to see how high the score could go…

another person who can’t read :tup: congrats lol

Edwards is going to improve? God I hope so…

174ypg
72.9 Passer Rating
0.8 INT per game
0.2 TD per game…

Even Eli Manning in his rookie season threw for 6 TD’s in 9 games

Edwards reminds me a lot of Trent Dilfer… And He may have the same career…

Yes every QB will improve, but I don’t see Trent having that much potential

Dick Jauron - Highest Coach Rating with Wade Philips close behind

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings

hooray… freezing rain on Sunday… thats gonna be a cold one

The Bills just offered the Dolphins a trade…whats this? JP Losman for a case of Bud Lite? Miami declined the trade but made a counter offer. They said, “If you really want a case of Bud, we’ll buy it for you…just keep JP, Ok?”

[quote=“Djs87,post:833,topic:35063"”]

The Bills just offered the Dolphins a trade…whats this? JP Losman for a case of Bud Lite? Miami declined the trade but made a counter offer. They said, “If you really want a case of Bud, we’ll buy it for you…just keep JP, Ok?”

[/quote]

FAIL.

TOUCHDOWN, Edwards rolls out, BOOM!

No HD :tdown:

Complete bullshit with money the CBS makes off the NFL that they don’t have every single game in HD. I could understand the first year when they were working out the bugs but now they’re just being cheap fucks.

Boo to the TD being called back. Miami is so bad haha. Sorry Willy.

Wow!

wow… miami is making my bills look really really really good.

PS edwards is playing very well! plenty of time to throw, recievers working hard… looks like a good team but it is miami so…

OMG Miami is awful. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a QB just forget to throw the ball forward like that. :lol:

Edit:
Uh oh… Lemon’s got something to prove.

This could get interesting now.

[quote=“JayS,post:839,topic:35063"”]

OMG Miami is awful. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a QB just forget to throw the ball forward like that. :lol:

Edit:
Uh oh… Lemon’s got something to prove.

This could get interesting now.

[/quote]

agreed… I don’t like agreeing with you so… GO HILARY 08!!!

not really but LOL