Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

[quote=“JayS,post:788,topic:35063"”]

I guess there is something to be said for doing what you need to do to win.

0 interception.

Very few bonehead plays.

What’s the story with Lynch? I think getting him back would REALLY help out red zone performance.

And I’m still laughing about Gibbs calling the two timeouts. WTF was he thinking?

Surprised no one mentioned them lining up with only 10 people on D for the first play to honor Taylor. I really wish we would have scored on that play because while it’s a cute little tribute, it was stupid. To look at it another way, would Taylor want them to do that? Hell no.

:picard: Are you fucking kidding me? 2 weeks ago you want to keep giving JP more chances after 33 starts with the majority of them being loses, but after Edwards 6th start we win and you’re ready to get rid of him?

:picard:
I realize Bill’s fans almost revel in their losing ways, but this is just plain retarded.

I don’t know if Edwards will get better, but he’s already better than JP. Let the kid finish out the season and see what happens.

[/quote]

Im just saying the same thing i said weeks ago he isnt getting touchdowns. The defense won that game, what part of that don’t you get?

Ummm…pretty sure Rian Lindell won the game.
accounting for 15 points out of 17 is pretty darn good.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:802,topic:35063"”]

Ummm…pretty sure Rian Lindell won the game.
accounting for 15 points out of 17 is pretty darn good.

[/quote]

2 turnovers and a sack won the game, have you played a day of football in your life?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:803,topic:35063"”]

2 turnovers and a sack won the game, have you played a day of football in your life?

[/quote]

Yeah, because they immediately kicked the ball right after those turnovers. :eyebrow:

Where exactly did Edwards 257 yards and going 22 for 36 come in then?

Jackson 16 carries for 82 yards.

But yeah, it was all defense today. They had two turnovers, we had one. Always good to win the turnover battle, but that’s not enough to win you a game.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:803,topic:35063"”]

[/quote]

Nope…Just a casual fan.

And I didnt get to watch the game

:picard:to mister Joe Gibbs for trying to be a smart ass.
:picard:to mister Joe Gibbs for trying to do something other then nesker!
and the winner of the :picard: Olympics for the date of 12/2/07 is mr. JOE GIBBS, for trying to steal a game when he knew that lindell could make the kick.:smash2:

they may horribly need a new OC but i think perry fewell is doing a heck of a job keeping the ragtag bunch they call a defense competitive…

dont look now but SD is up 2 games in the west :tspry:

[quote=“nappy1380,post:800,topic:35063"”]

Bills vs Giants on 12/23 is now @ 8:30pm

[/quote]

wtf. ralph must have blackmail on someone… lol

where do you see this? not on buffalobills, giants, or nfl.com… that i can see…?

um lets see… jp in 4 seasons has a 10-21 record… in 5 starts Trent has a 4-1 record… he already has almost as many wins in 1 season then jp has had starting

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:806,topic:35063"”]

:picard:to mister Joe Gibbs for trying to be a smart ass.
:picard:to mister Joe Gibbs for trying to do something other then nesker!
and the winner of the :picard: Olympics for the date of 12/2/07 is mr. JOE GIBBS, for trying to steal a game when he knew that lindell could make the kick.:smash2:

[/quote]

Someone for the Bills said they saw Greg Williams call the second timeout.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:808,topic:35063"”]

wtf. ralph must have blackmail on someone… lol

where do you see this? not on buffalobills, giants, or nfl.com… that i can see…?

[/quote]

My boss told me when the team landed in Buffalo last night.

[quote=“97Ranger,post:809,topic:35063"”]

um lets see… jp in 4 seasons has a 10-21 record… in 5 starts Trent has a 4-1 record… he already has almost as many wins in 1 season then jp has had starting

[/quote]

4-1 with ONE touchdown, thats not good there buddy.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:811,topic:35063"”]

4-1 with ONE touchdown, thats not good there buddy.

[/quote]

but completions count as points in fantasy football YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

OMG Trent is a god…see I told you all that JP needed to go

no but seriously…he did ok…didn’t make any really huge mistakes this game. The one really really good drive they had going was ruined by the weakest fumble ever. I mean come on how are you going to lose a ball when someone gets 3 fingers on it.

Can’t wait to see next week now that Edwards has some playing time back under his belt

im not set on edwards being the guy yet for us. we need to get more production out of our offense. especially since we are tied for second last in the league with only 17 touchdowns. i think if we can fix that problem, we’ll be on our way

especially when 2 wins are from the jets…
The win against the redskins was a lot of luck… Although we did fuck ourselves with a ton of penalties… So I’m neutral on that win for Trent, he did somethings right… not throwing an INT

And then there is the dallas loss… which ANY QB could have won

then there is the other start… where against baltimore… I guess you could give him the win. so edwards is more like 1-1-1 not 4-1

I think being 6-6 right now is a true sign of how well our Defense is doing. Even though the stats are drastically skewed from Playing New England twice.

I really hate these end of the year surges and just missing the play offs… at the end… But the last 4 games are very possible to win out…

MIA next wee is a win
Cleveland will be fun, Just need to lock down braylon and pressure anderson and it will be a festival of defensive scoring
Eli can get flustered WAY too easy
Then the Eagles will be the real test, stopping westbrook, and tacking some points on the board against a pretty good Defense

Edwards played smart, he is the answer. For him to play this well as a rookie is pretty amazing. You can see that they are constraining the offense when he is in because he is a rookie. Maybe when he has a few more games under his belt you will see more risky plays and TDs.

umm… By No means will edwards be a starter for us… He will be a backup forced to play in my mind at all times.

I really hate the idea of being a team that depends on their defense to win games. I want a Carson Palmer, or a Peyton Manning. So Drafting Chase Daniel or Gambling on Colt Brennan for a first rounder would be awesome

you guys will never be happy lmao

seriously…so sad…

so is the giants game really moved to 8:30 or no