Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

AHHAHAAHHAHAHA gibbs…you fucking idiot

Lol, what an idiot that Redskins coach is.

The bills really need to learn how to not completely suffocate themselves in the redzone though.

And they really need to address the bullshit of calling the timeout just as the kick is being made.

EDWARDS EDWARDS EDWARDS!!!

trade lose man now.

Oh,. and this is on par for one of the most boring games I’ve seen in a long time.

The ridiculously terrible announcers weren’t helping the case either.

lol what a boring game but we still won and thanks to Gibbs for that 15 yard penalty.

[quote=“Locutus,post:784,topic:35063"”]

trade lose man now.

[/quote]

Yeah those td passes he made were awesome!

Time to look for another QB imo

I guess there is something to be said for doing what you need to do to win.

0 interception.

Very few bonehead plays.

What’s the story with Lynch? I think getting him back would REALLY help out red zone performance.

And I’m still laughing about Gibbs calling the two timeouts. WTF was he thinking?

Surprised no one mentioned them lining up with only 10 people on D for the first play to honor Taylor. I really wish we would have scored on that play because while it’s a cute little tribute, it was stupid. To look at it another way, would Taylor want them to do that? Hell no.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:787,topic:35063"”]

Yeah those td passes he made were awesome!

Time to look for another QB imo

[/quote]

:picard: Are you fucking kidding me? 2 weeks ago you want to keep giving JP more chances after 33 starts with the majority of them being loses, but after Edwards 6th start we win and you’re ready to get rid of him?

:picard:
I realize Bill’s fans almost revel in their losing ways, but this is just plain retarded.

I don’t know if Edwards will get better, but he’s already better than JP. Let the kid finish out the season and see what happens.

^lindell made the first 50+ yard fg why dont u think he couldnt make it again.

[quote=“Locutus,post:784,topic:35063"”]

trade lose man now.

[/quote]

were past the trade deadline. and i dont know why your so impressed with someone who has yet to prove he can throw tds.

I dont think edwards is the franchise qb answer.

for all you idiots who can’t grasp a simple concept… even if edwards is ON PAR with losman at this point in time, he has FAR LESS experience than losman does. don’t you think that says somthing? i’m not saying edwards is the end all answer either, time will tell, but atleast now you have a qb again who will be improving, where as losman had flat lined. yea so edwards didn’t throw any tds’, but he didn’t throw the game away either. and this early into his career, thats enough to warrant some praise

bottomline is we need a new qb, not losman or edwards, in the NFL we can not have the kicker being the only one to produce points on offense. Edwards did have a nice pass at the end but that was it. I hope we can open up the offense once we get lynch back because right now we suck at getting into the endzone.

I dont understand bills fans. Now Edwards isn’t the answer? I think you should all DIAF. Edwards might not of thrown any TD but he did help us win the game late in the fourth with that pass he threw that setup the field goal.

Lynch has a high ankle sprain. Honestly, he is done for the season even if the Bills won’t admit it.

Edwards did a decent job and managed the game, which is all you really need your QB to do. Unfortunately for the Bills, their defense is subpar and their running game isn’t as good due to injury. They got lucky today because the Redskins were not clicking right.

If the Bills fix their OL and defense for next year, they can do fine with Edwards. If they leave things as is, it’s going to be the same old story next season, but with a different QB. Based on past off-season moves, my money is on little to no improvement.

In other news, the NY Jets handled their business :slight_smile: so don’t you guys fuck up and lose to Miami :mamoru:

[quote=“Rx3,post:793,topic:35063"”]

In other news, the NY Jets handled their business :slight_smile: so don’t you guys fuck up and lose to Miami :mamoru:

[/quote]

Hoping for a bunch of late season plane crashes that let the Jets somehow slide into the playoffs?

he’s hoping for dolphins 0-16 and pats 16-0

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:795,topic:35063"”]

he’s hoping for dolphins 0-16 and pats 16-0

[/quote]

:word:

well, i would like to atleast praise the bills red zone defense for being stout over the last couple weeks. Its the lack of offense and the big plays that we give up thats killing us. I honestly dont think that another QB is the answer, but perhaps another offensive coordinator.

new offensive coordinator :tup: :tup: :tup:

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:798,topic:35063"”]

new offensive coordinator :tup: :tup: :tup:

[/quote]

:word:

Bills vs Giants on 12/23 is now @ 8:30pm