Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

Winslow is a good look.

so i just got home from work and i decided to read the buffalo news and was shocked to read the following quote by jp losman " i basically knew the switch was coming"

wtf… r u kidding me… if he knew it was coming then why did he play like complete crap. you would think he would play awesome to try and keep his job…

all i can say is… GOODBYE JP… i hope u never play a game in buffalo again

[quote=“97Ranger,post:762,topic:35063"”]

wtf… r u kidding me… if he knew it was coming then why did he play like complete crap. you would think he would play awesome to try and keep his job…

all i can say is… GOODBYE JP… i hope u never play a game in buffalo again

[/quote]

you don’t think he was trying to play awesome? LOL!

OBVIOUSLY he was TRYING to play awesome, but just because he was trying, doesn’t meant he was doing. ya, he sucks. he has the occasional play, but just doesn’t cut it. do you think its as easy as a QB waking up one day and saying “hmmm, i think ill play good today!”?

and do you know what?.. i’d be lying if i said i didn’t feel bad. you can tell he really wanted to do well for the team. i truly believe that. and i really wanted him to be the guy that did well. but as stated 239048230-492x, he just doesn’t have the mental ability

nice catch!!

this is painful to watch. i need to just turn it off and do my paper

Edwards is AMAZING today :bloated:

i think he hates TD’s

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:766,topic:35063"”]

i think he hates TD’s

[/quote]

lol

and loves to fumble the snap

edit:

what the fuck… its like they are just trying to get the FG

At least FG’s are better than interceptions.

cough losman cough

But they gotta find the endzone.

Be nice if we had any kind of a run game.

another FG…

JOY!:roll:

How many points were we down by late in the 4th with JP last game? :wink:

I’d rather have FG’s and still be in it.

But man this is boring to watch.

im not saying FG’s are bad. They are points…

but how many times has Edwards been in the RZ and we had to settle for a FG. He’s gotta start putting the ball in the endzone… and im not just talking about today’s game

actually i think fred jackson is pretty good. i think he would make a good split back with lynch, no doubt

that was a nice throw, you have to admit

fuck you joe gibbs

lol

AAAHHAHAHAHAHA

lmao… what a fucking moron.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA