Buffalo Bills: Who gets the start against Washington?

I’m more worried about the Jets, since they play Miami next week :meh:

[quote=“Rx3,post:16,topic:39246"”]

Nobody in the AFC East had playoff hopes with New England in the division. NOBODY.

[/quote]

There is always the wild card.

No wildcard. Not even a chance.

Wildcard spot goes to last two teams (i.e. non division winners) that have best record. A lot of teams would have to tank. If the Bills were .500, I could see your logic, but they aren’t, and won’t be by season’s end. I just don’t see Cleveland and JAcksonville losing out the rest of their games, and the Broncos and Titans are better teams than B-lo and have better shots of winning with their remaining schedules.

i’ve lost faith in the mgmt / coaching. JP will start because it makes the least sense.

[quote=“Rx3,post:23,topic:39246"”]

No wildcard. Not even a chance.

Wildcard spot goes to last two teams (i.e. non division winners) that have best record. A lot of teams would have to tank. If the Bills were .500, I could see your logic, but they aren’t, and won’t be by season’s end. I just don’t see Cleveland and JAcksonville losing out the rest of their games, and the Broncos and Titans are better teams than B-lo and have better shots of winning with their remaining schedules.

[/quote]

so what you’re telling me is that theres a chance…YEAH!!!

you suck Tran. :stuck_out_tongue:

And just as I say Denver is a better team, they go to OT with the Bears, and the bears complete a bomb to a TE and are now in FG range :roll:

EDIT: And the Bears win. Denver is 5-6 :picard:

yea but even if those teams tank, we still have to start winning :rofl: so yea, no chance :wink:

JP has the talent to be a great quaterback. He has a strong arm and legs to get out of trouble. The only flaw I see with his physical talent is his accuracy. Its the mental side of things that he still has not grasped.

Edwards on the other hand, appears to be far ahead of Losman on the mental side. He reads the defenses better and makes the right decisions in a short amount of time. He doesn’t have Losman’s running ability or arm strength, not that he neccesarily needs it (there are plenty of quarterbacks who have been successful without those two skills).

I’m just worried about the potential of another three years of trying out a quaterback that comes up short in some aspect of on the filed play.

Maybe we could give JP a brain transplant???

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:28,topic:39246"”]

Maybe we could give JP a brain transplant???

[/quote]

Bills probably can’t fit that under the salary cap. :gotme:

i just got an e-mail that said Edwards will be starting for the bills!

[quote=“mike125k,post:8,topic:39246"”]

While I voted for JP, I think he is terrible and Edwards should be in there. But, I have a feeling our amazing coaching staff will leave in JP still thinking, “he’s our QB of the future…” He’s had 3 years of sucking a fat one and they still have faith in him for whatever reason, so why change that now. (despite the fact he indeed sucks and will never be an effective starter in this league)

[/quote]

Honestly, I think they are starting him so they can use him as trade bait. Which scenario is more likely to get a worthy player: Losman benched half-way through the year because he sucks OR Losman starting the rest of the year, still sucking, but at least he’s the starter.

Being benched because you suck means YOU SUCK; he’s going to be utterly worthless. Starting and having bad numbers could mean so many things ie. receivers are dropping balls, the offensive line collapsing on top of him (not true, just an example).

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:31,topic:39246"”]

Honestly, I think they are starting him so they can use him as trade bait. Which scenario is more likely to get a worthy player: Losman benched half-way through the year because he sucks OR Losman starting the rest of the year, still sucking, but at least he’s the starter.

Being benched because you suck means YOU SUCK; he’s going to be utterly worthless. Starting and having bad numbers could mean so many things ie. receivers are dropping balls, the offensive line collapsing on top of him (not true, just an example).

[/quote]

while i agree playing him to get trade value usually isn’t a bad idea. but teams have seen enough of him by now, i dont think his value will really change much over the last 5 games. plus there’s no (realistic) shot at the playoffs this season, so might as well put in edwards to get him the experience so he doesn’t have to start fresh next year (if he’s indeed to be our next qb).

yeah espn just reported trent edwards will start

sean taylor :shoot:

Now, when Edwards sucks, please don’t start crying for Losman.

I hope Edwards does well. I doubt he can do any worse than Losman but even if he stinks they should let him finish out the season. 5 games should tell if he’s worth taking a chance on as starter next year or if we have to do something in the off season to find a starter.

I’m tired of years being chalked up to, “this is our QB’s growing year”. We’ve heard that for 3 years with JP. Give Edwards 5 games and if he doesn’t give you solid proof he can be a starter move on.

Trent just plays smarter than JP

He needs the starts this year if hes going to be your starter next year to prepare.

DRAFT COLT BRENNAN!!

cause he is fucking YUMMY!!

Can we please bring back Doug Flutie? I liked his sub at wegmans.

[quote=“JayS,post:35,topic:39246"”]

Now, when Edwards sucks, please don’t start crying for Losman.

I hope Edwards does well. I doubt he can do any worse than Losman but even if he stinks they should let him finish out the season. 5 games should tell if he’s worth taking a chance on as starter next year or if we have to do something in the off season to find a starter.

I’m tired of years being chalked up to, “this is our QB’s growing year”. We’ve heard that for 3 years with JP. Give Edwards 5 games and if he doesn’t give you solid proof he can be a starter move on.

[/quote]

this post brings a tear to my eye. :amen:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:37,topic:39246"”]

DRAFT COLT BRENNAN!!

cause he is fucking YUMMY!!

[/quote]

:tspry: he just got a bad rap at colorado and ended up at hawaii for busting into a random chick’s dorm room drunk and playing with her tits and such…:suckoff: