Buget cam only LS1 build

[quote=“joelster,post:18,topic:34969"”]

I got owned huh? Yep I ran a 12.4 last November (10 months ago). You think I still run that? I love when you list my mods. A th350 doesn’t make your car faster dipshit, it makes it slower than a 4L60. A car will usually 60 foot at least .1 slower all other things equal. Go look up the first gear ratios if you don’t believe me.It just happens to be much stronger, longer lasting, and the parts/converters are cheaper. A dana60 doesn’t make your car faster either, it adds weight. I’m not scared to run you, you are just a sneaky stupid little twerpy fuck. You fucking suck off to ANYONE who can give you something. Whenever you start to play nice with someone it just means you want something. “Oh shit I need a tranny tune, let’s be nice to JnJ and Chuck”, “Oh damn, New Era is making a bolt-on LS car fast, hey studderin how’s it going buddy?” You are fucking pathetic. I can see myself running you N/A and you running a hidden 100 shot, cause thats the type of dickbag that you are. 2 years ago you said your car ran a 12.2x at 116. Was that on the bottle that you don’t have? Anytime you want to talk in person let me know :wink:

Keep them LS secrets to yourself studderin it’s good for business!

[/quote]

i always thought it was run what ya brung.:carnut