built not bought

I have had 2 integra’s junked about 2 years ago. No title, not even registered in my name, no questions asked. Also junked half a car with no paper work. Unless that law was recently just put out?

That would suck for all the cars bought for parts because some dick hole couldn’t find the title when sold.

a little over a yr ago now

That figures, I can get around that one then :ninja

You can chop a car into pieces and scrap it as scrap metal with no questions asked.

Thats what I do, always works.

With all the shitboxes Ive owned Ive never actually junked one.

ahahahaa duked

yea u got duke laduked

jon is the king of callin peeps out

ya i did it for my 240/sentra/grandprix and soon to be hardbody when its on teh road :lol

any updatez?

sent to nys dmv, youre fucked.

sweet. :slight_smile:

sooooo… what happened with this?

Any news?

apparently … NOTHING!

in all honesty i have no idea i havent heard anything .i know he filed a rerport and they were investigating it all ,due to salvageing issues so i dont know what is up

my guess is nothing will happen. i recently found myself in a similar situation. sold a car for a friend of mine, let the car go with only 100 down … held the title. kid then says the car is abandoned a month later and i cant have the remaining money or the car back, talk to my friend a nys trooper and he says small claims court is the only way to proceed. if money changes hands at all it is no longer a criminal matter , it becomes a civil matter. this is why i couldn’t go tow it off the kids property, if i had i would be open to trsspassing charges.

oh and for the record i am not saying built not bought is at fault here, only comparing my situation to the accusation. i really don’t see a place for this on a public forum other than to gang up on someone., something i see alot of on this forum.