Business Banking? Who to use?

I have all of my accounts with M&T (non-business). I might just go with them, does anyone use them… or why did you switch? This would be for a company that would do ~10k-12k a year worth of money exchange/business.

I use HSBC and they have been good to me.

Anyone but First Niagara

I use MandT and Citizens Bank for my banking for personal and business. Happy with both companies.

We have 4 stores that deposit a few times per week with hsbc and we’re happy with all our commercial tellers. our account rep is always accessible and helpful. my stores teller knows my name and my helpers name which is nice. our employees also qualify for employee banking which is a premium banking personal account.

i am looking into hsbc and m&t, i think it is one of them.

I think it really depends on the teller at the branch, i had m and t for personal and the tellers at main and transit sucked fat balls. but then again they didn’t know my store has a few hundred thousand balance at any time, or i wouldn’t have gotten treated like shit.

If all of your personal accounts are with M&T just keep it with them. It will be easier than having to run around to different banks all of the time.

yes, $$ has its way…

word. that is what i was thinking.

I use Bank of America and M&T

I use Citizens because their hours, at least in Rochester, were always more accessible than M&T. Then, after they treated my business account so well, I switched over my personal from M&T as well.

i’ve always liked hsbc for personal banking they are very reasonable on issues, but as far as business banking i know we bank with m&t for investment and citibank for checking.

don’t know the reasons why, but this is way larger volume than what youre asking for.

that scale is less than personal banking is anyways, so my vote is hsbc.