what bank should i use???

basically i’m 18 i have a job but i have always just had my dad take care of all my checks, i want to start my own bank account. right now i’m making like $250 a week and i’m just looking for a easy to use bank, i probably won’t be using many checks, i just want a place to withdraw money from. so what are your recomendations? it’s not a big deal but i know banks have promotions like the mini formen grill and stuff, i was wondering if any have them right now. thanks

M&T (free atms at nocos)

One that will give you a credit card, since it seems like you are 18 with no credit history at all.

bank of america, one of only a few banks who wont charge u every 3-4 days if u over draw your account and there are atms world wide

word…U used M&T their free checking I dont thin has a minimum balance

I go with evans national…simply becuase the bank is about 2 minutes from my house…and its the only bank with in 15 miles of my house (boston)

nothing special…they have been good to me except the other day i got charged 29 bucks becuase i wrote a check and i thought i deposited a big check…but I didnt and over drew my account :gay2:

i heart citizens

thats with any bank unless ur balling and have overdraft protection. I fucked that up but bow I just make sure I have money in the bank ftw

ive had HSBC accounts since i was like 5. never had a problem with them.

The one with no fees and the most amount of ATMs near where you are going to be the most.

Keybank, free checks, free online checking/billpay, free ATMs from own bank and cover $10 a month worth of surcharges from other banks if needed. I do not know if the promotion is still going on but If you make a checking account with them they were giving out free iPod Nanos. They usually give you some kind of free shit if you sign up with them. You can get a credit card through them if you wanted, as well as your ATM/Debit card

I love my Citizen’s Bank. Mainly because they’re open 7 days a week, short lines, easy to work with.

i use greater buffalo can get at my money 7days a week and then have an office m-f thats open til 7pm

key, get a free ipod and use me as a referal

no problems with First Niagara.

i would say stay away from citizens if your 18. Their checking accounts are nice and all, but they will absolutly screw you if you go in the negative withh your check card. My girlfriend had a problem with an airline where they charged her twice, and she ended up going in the negative by a few dollars at most. they charged her something like 15 dollars a day that she was in the negative, and she didnt catch it until like a week later. it just was a huge mess and they were very difficult to deal with. I have had m and t for about 3 years now. I have had no problems what so ever, their checking accounts are very comparable to other franchises.

i use hsbc…the one on sherden/delaware is open 7 days a week…i have yet to have any issues with them.

M&T & Bank of America.

Bank of America is good if you want to watch your budget and they’ve got the keep the change program which builds your savings account nicely.

M&T is good because of the ATM’s,they’ve got ATMs planted in some tim hortons parking lots,NOCO’s and the galleria mall.No charge either.M&T was dicking me around with service fee’s on an account that I used for paypal and thats part of the reason I switched.Plus bank of america gave me $125 to switch.Bank of america probably has more locations nationwide,not to mention they were the first credit card company to give me a card with a $5k limit.

my mom works at key she can set u up and u will get a free 50 dollars and i will get a free 25