Business review: HMS Motorsport

Just when I was starting to think your stupid posts were beginning to deminish, you jump out of left field with this one.

I meant why the WHITE.

oh and I just noticed, I think cobra is the only seat manufacturer that makes seat brackets for my old POS YAY! :open_mouth:

cause he’s racist

And white is cooler (temperature), easier to paint, and easier to keep looking nice after plenty of use.

there really is a difference? even inside the car? wow, didnt expect that.

This made me really LOL

Go outside on a blazing hot summer day in a black t-shirt and then a white t-shirt. Now imagine that difference wrapped around your dome piece with 1.5 inches of thick padding.

Lmao your logic is flawless

The fire suits were hot, but I was allright at GT Live with just a black helmet on in the sun. i mean, yea, it heats up, no question. im just more tolerant of heat, i guess.

You are badass like Chuck Norris.

No one said it’s intolerable (I have a black helmet too… before I learned the above points), its just more comfortable in a white one.

What was your suit made out of? How many layers? I dont care who you are, when I’m all gussied up in nomex and fire retardant crap it is freaking HOT.

You should just wear a tshirt and gym shorts so when your car burst into flames I can laugh at you

I’ve only seen 2 race cars catch fire in motion in my entire life. Minor concern for me, but a shitty way to die.

Feel free to quote this when I crash and my shit catches fire.

that i dont know. they gave everyone there all the same suits.
they had everyone in a suit like what you see on Tarzan.

I will paypal you $5 right now if you can prove that they put every passenger in an $1200 Alpinestars suit for ride-alongs.

Ha ha thats a ballsy bet my friend

Quoted for tru… Err… It made me ROFL.

Quoted for truth.

Ever take a physics class?

Quoted for future reference.

ive got no idea what the suts were that they gave to passengers. i have 0 knowledge when it comes to those things. i honestly cant tell a diff between suits, other than color. they jackets we had for karting were hot too.

i’ve bought some harnesses/ other small stuff from them. a friend of mine from mass. worked there over a year ago, i’ll have to ask him if hes still there. i’d have to agree. they conduct business in a very organized in professional manner. they’re shipping is very fast as well.