buying used lux car for 10k and under. help

it i were to get a toureg it would be diesel and no way im finding one of those that cheap.

Yeah dats true. Keep looking for g35 or bimmer brah.

toureg’s are LOOT

Wow at most of you bashing Infiniti’s.

I’ve had Nissan’s most of my driving life and the G35 is no worse than a 3-series. Same type of ride (IMO), same quality interior, and I personally think it’s more reliable. A couple of my buddies who have BMW’s have had issues that a car as expensive as a BMW shouldn’t be having especially with the low mileage they had at the time (Alex can vouch - Serg with his overheating on his 03 coupe years ago and Paul with engine issues on both his current BMW 3-series and past 3-series).

In fact, I’d bet money to say a G35 will be more reliable than a BMW.

If you maintain a Nissan product and don’t f with it, it will take care of you.

My first Maxima was fine after I fixed it up cause my brother didn’t maintain it, so was my second one (except for the things I broke by touching it such as the vacuum leak cause I changed manifolds or the suspension cause I lowered it). The VQ motor is bulletproof and my tranny held up to daily beatings. Since this is for your GF, the tranny will last forever. You are a car guy, as long as you maintain it you’ll be fine. I am meticulous with maintenance and never had problems with my Nissans. Alex (S2K) can vouch for my 99 Maxima. Thing was MINT until I stopped caring for it cause I got the M. Last 5-6 months I owned it I just changed the oil and didn’t give a crap about anything else on it so stuff started to go on it cause I already had my mind on an M.

My current Infiniti is 110% perfect.

So much misinformation on here. Just cause Cossey had one G and Ryan had another doesn’t mean they are all bad. Alex has one and it’s fine and I’ve had a total of 3 Nissans in my life with no issues. There are bad cars in every make…some people just get unlucky.

IS/G > BMW > Audi > Mercedes (Top Gear bashes Mercedes for a reason - their quality is TURRIBLE (Charles Barkley)).

Not to mention very quick right? I had a loaner and DAMN. Made my M (which isn’t a slow car by any means - plenty of giddy up and go) feel like a freakin Geo. I’m hoping they give me another one when I go in for service in a month.

hey if you want a c240 4matic or a e46 328ci or es300 got em

pics and prices.

email me

ejtortorici@gmail.com

I would go for the BWM personally. I know a lot of people that have had older bimmers and with good care they last a long time.

The key here is good care.

Take care of whatever you buy and you’ll be golden.

My bro’s e46 has nearly 200k and runs great. He’s had a few problems, but nothing super horrible.

Eric i will ask around to see any of my team knows of anything decent for that range. If they find something in nj, md ext you willing to grab it? But from the choices def the a4 or 3 series. you can find a b5 s4 for that price but sounds like she doesn’t need the extra powwwaaa.

Definitely don’t buy the Benz.

I enjoyed my G coupe when I had it, had no issues mechanically.

Don’t listen to Ilya though, he’s a firm believer in Jap>* thus has a biased opinion.

WAT

Id do bimmer or G35

Who the fuck is Eric?

:rofl :rofl

who is eric?

Thats what i was wondering :lmao

ahhhh crap i fawked up his first name :banghead I deserve to be banned for a day<kidding>

want bmw 325 xi

:lol

Incorrect.

I’ve actually given props to a FEW American cars and German cars (I think the Ford Edge SUV for example, is fricken gorgeous or the new Lincoln MKZ) in a bunch of threads. I USED to be anti-american prior to the bailout but since then they’ve started to actually make quality stuff so I’m all about checking them out on a car-by-car basis. IMO, you can’t get any more reliable than Japanese in terms of cost of ownership, availability of parts, as well as cost of those parts should you need them. It’s a known fact German parts are more expensive. VW especially it seems. Plus, regarding the Japs, they usually pack their cars with much more things standard than the comparable car model from another manufacturer which isn’t from Japan.

Example? BMW 3-series and Acura TL. Acura TL is LOADED and the only option is Navigation (at least it was when my brother was getting his 08 - might be different now). It’s cheaper than the 3-series when comparably equipped and is much nicer IMO.

Just sayin.

Japan = More Bang for Buck.

I agree with the IS300 sentiment. Great cars. Get either that or a G OP. That would be my choice(s) if I was in your shoes looking for a car for my girlfriend.

ok LCD boy