By far the coolest thing I've hauled around so far

worst purchase ever. drive it to vermont, you homo.

:tspry:

Sorry for teasing your dos’ing.

Joint venture eh?

if you dont mind me asking, how much do these run cost wise?

Should be able to, but there is an electronic cutout which prevents it.

what’s the retail on that thing?

no…actually it does do it. Since i’m not familar at all with bikes i was trying to do that during the downshift with no clutch (i’m an idiot)…that obviously doesn’t work.

It won’t clutchless shift from 1-2, but it does 2-6. Do bikes do this?

that thing is fucking awsome. I want one

you can clutchless upshift a bike in all gears just bacl off the throttle. tits man.

Oh! Glad to hear you got it figured out :tup:

:lol:

sequential dog tooth engagement gear boxes do not require the use of a clutch due to the cut of the dog gears. you should be able to just rip em all. although i am not familiar with kawasakis gear box

sweet purchase. one thing that turns me off for looks, the side carry cases. without those, you have a real sleek look. other than that, this thing looks bad ass!

id love to spin in circles with it burning out

Who is the joint venture with? a company or someone else?

exhaust is d&d not d&b … loud as hell tho .

Nice!!

you should put some padding around the feet area.

I think I can’t rip from 1-2 because of the Reverse Gear Box…but i could be wrong. It has Reverse Gear Box and the Bike needs to be in 1st gear, then i engage the Reverse lever.

me too, but it looks naked without them too. They literally just pop right off at the click of a button (and a key to unlock them). They grew on me. If i keep this thing through winter, i may make some replacement body panels to clean things up even more.

Someone else.

for?

Dunno if you posted it yet, but ball park, what do one of these go for? $$

$33,000 lbs = about 65,000 i think