By far the coolest thing I've hauled around so far

sig suddenly makes sense

2nd on the list, behind a pug. :zong:

i’ve been avoiding it. These things hold their value well and it only had 500 miles on it when it was purchased. It’s not a cheap toy, especially with the insurance. What ever you think the insurance is a year, multiply that by 10.

also, this is considered a motorcycle, do you have to wear a helmet?

nope, i would though

I bet that thing is an absolute riot to drive…:tup: i’m curious as to what your intentions are with it.

As cool as it is, i can’t help but think it would look better with a 4th wheel…(I did a quick photoshop)

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/deener50/Web%20pics/t-rex_3_wheelercopy.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/deener50/Web%20pics/t-rex_4_wheeler.jpg

It might look better, but then it’s just another go cart with a powerful motor.

is there a full windshield option? (just curious)

and that 5th gear says 0-60 comes in 3.5 seconds…that’s fast as it is, but considering the car does it with only 1 wheel worth of traction…insane…

True…but how many street legal go-carts are out there???

Does it have a steering wheel or handlebars? I see in the one picture whatever it has you took off, is that to get in and out of it or for theft prevention or both? Not that it matters, I wouldn’t fit in it/be able to afford it.

steering wheel

awesome buy man :tup: That’s gotta be a blast to drive

Yeah, sure, but the goatee/sunglasses says weekend “leather daddy”. FAIL.

I mean :headbang: if that’s what you’re into.

What does the paperwork look like to co-own a vehicle or is it a family member?

well…yeah. (btw, it’s a womb broom)

legally it isn’t co-owned. It registered/titled in my name. Insurance is in my name but with an additional driver. We are not family.

So as far as ownership, technically its scouts honor.

i love it…i want my ride :wink:

this will end well…

it’s 100% paid off, titled in my name, and I pay the insurance.

fixed.

:ohnoes:

I followed this thing until it turned in to Brierwood CC. You got on it a bit, sure wold have made light work out of my 600 i think