By far the coolest thing I've hauled around so far

I saw the co-owner bring it up to Duff’s last week and thought it was yours but i didnt know it was 50/50.

Does that same guy have a yellow lotus?

Yeah, i put another 200 miles on it today. Only the 3rd day i’ve had it out since the weather hasn’t been cooperative… it’s hard to get sick of.

no.

seeing this thing in person/driving is way cooler than in pics

absolutely sick. :tup:

how does it launch?

about as fast as some linear induction roller coasters if you have ever been on one of those. I can’t imagine actually being in complete control with a 0-60 that fierce.

I rode in it over the weekend and it really feels like you are in a formula 1 car/go kart LOL. It handles pretty well though. Josh had it sideways when we were headed on to the 33 but recovered perfectly. soooo much fun. It’s really light so it gets going fast. It is strange being so low to the ground when you are around traffic though.

I would.

DUDE!!! Call 97 Rock; they’re talking this up like crazy, have been all morning trying to figure out what it is and get a hold of the owner!!!

I saw one of those driving on the 90 last week Thursday. i was like what the fuck is that. pretty cool call though i must say. :tup:

They were talking about your Trex on the radio this morning on 97 rock. They were trying to figure out what it was and were looking to speak to the owner. Everyone was guessing it was one of the 3 wheel bikes…I couldn’t find the number to call them.

Give em a buzz.

^ lol thats great! everyones got a million cell phone pix of it already. josh is a celeb

Saw you driving it on Route 5 Saturday heading towards the city when I was on my way home. I couldn’t believe how low it was, when you got next to a car it disappeared. Also looks like it is wide. Now, I know NOTHING of sport bikes/fast bikes, etc etc so if this is a dumb question I’m sorry. But, would a stock Hayabusa or GSX-R or R1 be faster then the T-Rex? If they are it just puts in to perspective just how fast they are as this is pretty damn fast.

update on a call to 97 rock??

nah, he’s too :dos: for that.

^ werd.

The 97 Rock thing is kinda funny, i did get a few calls about it this morning from friends. By the time i turned the radio on there was no mention of it. I just sent in an e-mail with a picture and the specs, but i do not want to call in. My guess is they would make mention of it tomorrow again since now they’ll know what it is.

lol i was laughing this morning when i turned on 97 rock. they were so confused

Call into the EDGE instead… so Shredd and Ragan can make fun of Norton.

^ LOL

Anyway, is this going to make an appearence at the next auto x?

what were they saying?

i was planning on it…but was told 3-wheel vehicles are not allowed… is this true?

i think that is for the typical 1 wheel front 2 in the rear configuration… your config is much more stable… while it probably cant “compete” im sure you can probably get a fun run in or 2…

i mean the thing doesnt tip does it?