Byron Brown on his way out?

Definitely true. It would be even moreso, except that the uneducated ghetto has all day to vote and more Kearns supporters have to do it before or after work/school. But there’s no upticket races in something like this to pull in voters vs. if it had been last year when everyone went for Hillary vs. Obama so Kearns has a good shot…He’s peaking at just the right time. If he can nail Byron in the debate on Friday it might get the word out that much more.

http://www.buffalonews.com/149/story/790494.html
:tup: Bout time Carl…

Little story about Mickey Kearns. We occasionally go to block club meetings, the first one that was held after he was elected, he came to (and many of them after that) that is an immediate bonus point in my book. Well, at the first meeting I told him how we were trying for a few months to get a new garbage can as ours were broken, the city never brought the new one (remember we pay for garbage TWICE in the city, one with property taxes like normal towns, and again with the garbage fee). I mention this to Mickey, the NEXT DAY he shows up at my house with a new garbage can, IN HIS OWN TRUCK! unloads it, loads up the broken one, and viola! Problem solved. He didn’t send a lackey or an underling, he did it himself.

Not only that, he LISTENS to the people, and represents their interests at these meetings. Meetings he has no obligation to attend. So yeah, he would have my vote if I were a registered democrat, I did vote for him for the city council because he did come to my house during the campaign, and he did it again in this one. My wife is a registered democrat and she’s voting in the primary.

We can only hope.

Is that what Glenn Beck said?

Dude, I called the garbage hotline and got a new can TWICE in 2 days. God story though, its people like that, that really care that will do big things.

They were out when I called, maybe he has a stash in his garage :slight_smile:

lol, if anyone needs a city of buffalo trash can i got one in my garage. It was here when i moved here and i havent exactly figured out a way to get rid of it without looking like i stole it in the first place.lol

brown is a joke i hope he loses

Well looks like your wish came true

Wow, the background on the Politisuck forum really hates dark mode…

2 Likes

Anyone else emailing Brown to run as a write in?

I can’t vote in the city but I’m hoping he does and that he wins. She’s bad news for all of WNY.

I wish her well. Chances Byron wins a write in campaign are slim.

Hopefully we don’t turn into Portland.

Buffalo is fucked the end

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see when her former McDonald’s coworkers come out of the woodwork to talk about the shit she did at 16 as a single mom.

My only real peeve is that the pan handlers are getting real aggressive. And when they’re high, they’re definitely not caring about how much they litter… if they ever did before. This week I took my blower down the alley and in the pile of detritus that formed were needles, a box of Narcan and some sacrificial underwear.

BPD does seem to be doing something about it, but hopefully that continues with her in charge.

(moved my thread into this one, and moved it all to NYSpeed OT)

LOL Good luck to anyone who lives in Buffalo if this lady gets the seat for police commissioner.

Coming soon to Buffalo. Rochester tried the anti-police thing and it’s working great for them.

Never understood the claim for black lives matter that they have to worry their children are going to be killed by the police… rather than worried they will be killed by a gang or one of their peers well before that of a police officer.

Also can’t stand journalist that write “Upstate NY” when referring to anything Rochester or west of Rochester. Central NY or Western NY would be more accurate.