Anything north of Yonkers is upstate…

Byron Brown not laying down!
Byron Brown stayin’ in town.
Byron Brown gonna hit the ground.
Byron Brown keeping the crown!
Byron Brown; write that shit down!

edit: how could I not use “crown”?

2 Likes

Just when I thought 2020 was the year of shit I couldn’t believe, 2021 comes along and I’m cheering on Byron fucking Brown? What will 2022 bring?

2 Likes

My view on this is if you have a bunch of progressive pet projects awesome…That being said trying to roll those out in a city with no economy isn’t going to work.

None of the issues listed on her website have anything to do with fixing the economy or getting money back into the city.

If Buffalo was trying to elect some far right wing person who wanted to ban abortion and run make their set of social issues a priority I would feel the same way.

You really need someone towards the center that will back police getting crime down and do whatever possible to get big businesses back into the city. People coming from the burbs to grab a beer from time to time isn’t going to fix things.

1 Like

Looks like our little girl didn’t pay taxes in 2004 and was accused of welfare fraud as well.

Source?

And it’s a certainty that Brown’s crew is digging for dirt hard right now.

1 Like

So what did she fill her time with since these incidents and before running for mayor? Does anyone know?

I think that question has been answered and it involves a red Porsche…

For those who don’t understand the reference:

TLDR; India probably sucked some D occasionally from a dude that was a convicted drug dealer “friend”.

Damn.

I actually did look up and read her bio to find out more. She was an RN for years and then a “community activist”. That’s a resume with a whole lot of compassion, but not strong on executive function.

Gotta say, she might be winning the yard sign war in the city but not by much. We’ll see if Byron still has a shot.

There are only 14,553 registered republicans in the city of Buffalo?

1 Like

Sounds about right, the rest of us moved out.

1 Like

Byron Brown, back on the ballot, at least for now. I’m sure this will be appealed.

1 Like

write down byron brown!

it’s catchy

Huge if it holds. And this whole thing has been a wake up call to a lot of people. “Wait, there’s only one candidate on the ballot and it’s her?” Is a common thing I hear. One choice is like having no choice.

Anyone else seeing Byron commercials? He’s got 'em running on Fox News too, lol.

I’ve yet to see a Walton commercial.

I have not seen the commercials but I did come across this today.

I doubt she has enough money for advertising but idk who her biggest supporters are.

Brown no longer on the ballot.

Write Down Byron Brown it is.