CA timing

I heard it was 15 advance for the stock setting is that correct?

Does anyone know if i advance it past the stock setting could i see any gains?

it’s 15 plus or minus 2. depending on the octane you are running, you can tweak it a bit i guess, but it’s not going to add up to much.

i’ve had mine running at 10 degrees when i got it, and then i set it back to 15. it felt like i could overstep the throttle a bit more, that’s about it.

I took the car to Autodream for “timing issues” and all the did was turn the metal thing that stick out of the timing cover…isnt that cam related and not timing?

nope. that’s the Cam Angle sensor that tells your direct ignition when to fire. rotating it will change your base ignition timing.

Ya piss me off man, everyone has nothing but good things to say about Autodream…not me they have now messed up twice on my car and im not waiting for a 3 strike.

Turning the metal thing will change your ignition timing.

You know there is cam timing and ignition timing right?? They are two completely different things.

There is only ONE way to set your cam timing that will let your engine run normaly, if you are off a tooth your car will run like shit. Or you can buy adjustable cam gears. You should not be messing with that unless your on a dyno or have a wideband hooked up.