CAA damage

Hey guys I just got a tow today to my mechanics but the tow truck driver damaged my rims with the harness straps in the process. He claims it was not his fault but i was 110% positive it was not there before the tow. Besides it was damaged exactly where the straps were touching the rim, i took the best pictures i could with my phone. :/:

Anyways have any of you had damage done to your car from a “CAA” towing and how did they deal with the situation?

your help is appreciated!

i hav`nt had damage done by them but if your a member they guarantee there tows (damage wise as long as you notify the driver

Im sure aslong as you talked to the driver about it, and you call in and tell someone, im sure youll get something

sounds like he’s saying the driver denied it. you’re probably gonna have a tough time proving to them the driver did it.

Yea, but im sure with some dedication, and bitching you could get your way, even if he didn’t do it

slap him and call him a bitch.
good luck, caa is difficult when it comes to things like that. they hurt my civic and didnt do anything about it.

good luck with it. unless you have a clear picture of that strap touching and scratching your rims… good luck man

call up CAA customer service asap - ask to speak to a supervisor and lodge a complaint. Your rims will be covered if the driver damaged them. Its all about how you talk to the rep.