Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Speaking of campers. I mostly play Free For All and have got, IMO, pretty damn good at it and found some very cool strategies for different maps. But something that has been pissing me off lately are these 15 year old “Nuke Boosters”. They come into your map, find a secluded place and shoot each other using tactical insertion to boost their rankings and get special awards/tags/perks, etc.

So, I actually designed a weapons package I deem " Boost Killer". When i’m in a map and find these fucktards boosting, I switch to my “Boost Killer” class which is basically my assault rifle with grenade launcher and RPG. I will crank the volume and easlily find them by listening for the tactical insertion noise. Then I will bomb the fuck out of them every time. I have got to the point now where I will purposely wait until they have like 20 kills, then go get them so they can’t get their nukes. Then I will friend request them and follow them to every map they play and hunt just them. I get a LOT of hate mail for it but oh well.