Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Yeah pick it up. I was a bit disappointed at first,mainly because it was the first full price game I have bought, but it has really grown on me. You level and earn equipment alot faster than Killzone 2, which is another game I highly recommend.

ahh no shit, i would never have 25 kills in a row anyways, so it would be worthless to me haha. I usually go about three kills before i die, i think the most ive gotten is 6. As you can see im not that great at the game but i am very addicted

and stallmer it is worth it x10

first game i have ever boughten new, or even played more than once in a week.

how did my hot lead feel coursing through your brains? :slight_smile:

I’m gonna be on all night

this has helped my gameplay 110%

http://www.trittontechnologies.com/index.php/products/gaming_audio_technology/ax-720/

You really need that to play? :lol 360 is fer n00bs j/k j/k

Thats mad cool, how much bank was that, bro?

I think the retail was 120.

it was a gift, but its awesome for playing without disturbing others

Me and code blue are on now doing werk!

Just had 14-0

u know what, i hate this game

no one is playing forza 3

fuck this

Werd. %60 and it’s yours. And you don’t have to pay tax.

I’ve got a 120gb hard drive for sale, can be made into a 250gb hd (like on the MW2 consoles) for 100 bucks… who wants it

i want someone to help me get more free money, i got 4 mill last night in forza with someone else online, comon SOMEONE can take a rbeak from this game for 3 mins

Who is WiiDevil7 on PS3 and like GT2 GSR or something??!?!?

I was playin online with WiiDevil7 the other day!!! WIN. I have the other guy on my friends list, but never see him on.

Got my kill death ratio to 1.01! I was cleaning house yesterday. This game is fucking addicting.

THAT shit pretty sweet? I might go try and pikc it up this week… then i’ll play with ya (no homo)

1.83 here :shifty

Is that ratio listed anywhere in the game or do u do it manually??? i know mine is probaby -.0019

F U. I never even knew this was shown… so i never cared. untill last week. went from .43 to 1.01 as of last night.

it’s listed under barracks, leaderboards, kills.

P.S. Rust and scrapyard are my two fav / best maps.

ya its sick man, pick it up and let me know, i think im playin it too much now tho, etting addicting

OUch lol, would have better off not asking. Thanks for the info though

ya lol i might have to back off this shit a little, its gettin pathetic now,

def a sick game tho