Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

if one person has it everyone has it and it spreads because its saves in everyones cache in he game file when u play against some one. its and epidemic

HOw the fuck!!!

Sounds like there is a constant artillery bombardment of the map and the screen won’t stop shaking as noob tubes will up the sky and explosions cover the screen.

If you get into a match where one guy has it, everybody will have infinite ammo and no reloading required.

They need to nuke the ability to download to the xbox, sorry I said it.

It should be patched in the next few days

seems like it would be fun for a couple games, but thats it

its not a simple patch they said on the infintyward forum because its people with modded xbox changing game data. They thought they had a similar issue with the javelin fixed and it led to this bigger issue. I dont understand why people cant just play the game as it was designed and they feel the need to cheat. bunch of nerd scumbags

it gets old in 5 seconds. You can barely move at times because the level and screen is shaking from rpg, javelins, noob tubes, grenades and rockets crashing the level all over.

How do you make the javelin fire on anything thats not a vehicle?

point lock shoot. its the stinger that locks on to vehicles only, game modders have also corrupted game data on xbox to delete that functiong and fire a stinger on anything. I played a match were a kid fired it into a cave at afghan were and entire team was hiding from a pave low and harrier. It killed everyone

When did this whole thing start? I’m glad my cable got shut off :facepalm i would have destroyed something in the apartment if i kept getting killed

Epic! The stinger is what I was thinking of. I’ve seen a handful of people use the stinger and javelin for ridiculously awesome stuff.

since the 12th

They fixed the Javelin hack if I’m not mistaken.

COD on PS3 from what I’ve noticed doesn’t have any major hacks. The only one I know of that really pisses off the people I play with is the one to edit their score. This kid I play with is in the top 3,000… but if you eliminated the cheaters that are on the last prestige with more points than crabs on their cocks, he’d prob. be top 1,000.

One guy was level 49 on the last prestige and he was awful. He was going 2 in 10, 1 in 5… terrible. He said he did the hack so he could have all the guns, which he’s full of shit… scumbags.

Who cheats on a fucking viedo game… Seriously. I guess I won’t play online for a little bit. I haven’t had the chance to play since the 12(h do to studying. Good thing too

Jason/Vlad:

Let me know if you guys want to do Spec Ops.

Yea they fixed the javelin glitch. Basically you would run around with the javelin equipped and the trigger pulled but not locked on. When somebody shot you, the javelin exploded, killing people within an ungodly far distance

Yea I’m down to do some special ops. Me and vlad cleared house a few days ago. Got all stars up until like charlie

im down to pair up with someone for special ops on xbox or ps3 pm me let me know some times someones available

So everyone is back to Forza now? :lol