Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I’m close. I think.

yes and it’s awesome. i might just play through it again. it’s like a fucking movie dude, except i keep dying alot. lol

yeah i remember playing the first one and it was like a movie, i cant imagine this one, i bet its alright

r u going to school tomorrow? come over & pwn n00bs online.

Is the campaign shorter than “Army of Two?” That was about the quickest game I have ever played.

i don’t have that game bro, couldn’t tell ya.

ill see, i have a bunch of work to do that i have to get done by thursday or im fucked, if i get it done ill be over in the evening. you gonna be home then?

i think so. i’m here now about to get back on multiplayer.

Army of Two is a great game. The second one comes out soon, I think. I dont want to beat MW2 yet, I need something to do during the day…

campaign is sick as expected. online play took a game to get the swing of things, def pretty sick. almost too many decisions with customizing the shit tho. so many options

This game is literally a movie. Awesome game. And they give you ample ammo most of the time (via those huge crates). I’m at the part where the big boom happened (don’t wanna ruin it for those who haven’t played).

You’ve got to be kidding me. Just went off the water fall and the game has an error and won’t go any further. WTF!?

yea i beat the game in about 4 hrs straight … now doing online playing … at leval 15 now with about 2 hrs of gam time

its def one of the best games ive played in a long time

the story, the graphics, the sounds, the guns, everything is great

there is a rumer going around that there going to make a movie trilogy out of the 3 modern warfare games …and i hope if it is made its as good or better than the game

fail

Fuck. Played with Cossey, Code Blue and Vlad till 1:30am last night.

Up for work @ 6:00am. Holy shit I’m tired.

Level 16 Multiplayer.

By the way, Cossey… I wasn’t that loud/clear over mic last night because of wifey trying to sleep. I kept running around the house going BOOM HEADSHOT, BOOM HEADSHOT. She would step out of the bedroom and go “SHUT THE FUCK UP” :rofl :rofl :rofl

My woman yelled at me for the same shit last night.

Is anyone else having problems joining partys on ps3? For like 25min straight last night I kept getting “this party is no longer valid” or some bullshit, I was getting PISSED

Negative, but I’m on Xbox 360.

My girlfriend just ordered them for me as a Christmas present. Hopefully I drive her crazy enough and get them early! haha

Mic?

I have the wireless earpiece one. Works well.

Yes.

This http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75200