Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Getting them tonite when i get home from work!

I have to go with you on this one.

I think the gameplay in BC2 is better than MW2. The environment certainly is. Everything is destructible, it’s fricken sweet. I haven’t played MP, but SP was better. The game is gorgeous. Probably the first game to give MW a run for it’s money and might have possibly taken it’s money in some peoples minds (I’m on the fence).

I’ve heard this game is good too. I’m going to stick with COD though.

Yeah to each his own. There was one mission where you had to snipe people from atop a mountain ONLY during thunder strikes (to mask the sound of the rifle). I found that little detail quite awesome lol.

That is pretty sick.

MIGHT pick up BC2. Keyword being might.

I don’t think you’ll regret it. I didn’t play MP on either MW2 or BC2 (the games were given to me - ahem) but SP was better in BC2 I think in some ways.

I hope you all aren’t in any hurry to play the new maps. They are currently not working at all.They need to update the game it self for the maps to work.

i have yet to play SP in bad company 2 yet… the mp is so much fun with the sniping locations

I might need to buy BC2 in order to play MP…

BC2 is epic for camping but playing it in squads the way you’re supposed to is way more fun. Been busy, haven’t played anything in weeks. :frowning:

^ Same, I may move on the BC2.

http://www.ilyakol.com/Maxima/Random%20Pics/Sig.jpg

Nice picture Chris. Who’s car is that?

Picked up a 360 and MWF2 recently. Xbox Live: OppieMKIII
Love it so far. Just installed netflix plugin and set it up to talk to my media center PC. Also, picked up perfect dark and the stimulus package for mwf2.

anyone wanna play a lil call of duty for ps3 havent played in a while?

I played lastnight for 20 minutes. I’m getting really annoyed with this game. I feel like I always could get kills with it and now it’s a bunch of guys who spawn kill you, find any way to cheat and make the game no fun to play.

Yup! I did TERRIBLE in terminal the other day, they kept firing a chopper gunner in the spawn area and I died wayy too many times! I used to kill it on that stage!

Go to Bad Company 2. I am now getting 10+ kills a game. Took a little while but I’m much better.

Goto Counter-Strike. I am always getting 25+ kills a game. Usually like 25-10 or so. :lol