Call out, anyone??

I raced one…and won:) But according to a few posts in here my car is slow.

Also, I’m patiently awaiting to hear about NA-KING and his background…

a c6 or c5?? Also I dont think, after talking to ugososlow like a billion times, that he has anything done other than his cat-back, a skip-shift and an aftermarket cup holder lol

Correct SS. Friday will be your last chance to run me in '06. So how 'bout it Somedude and LXTACY or any one else. Let’s not be keyboard racers.

C6 speed…it was while I was in Detroit for the Woodward dream cruise. LIned up next to the C6 to my right and a blown 302 fox body Mustang to my left. Dig to about 80ish…I had the C6 by about a car and the Mustang had me by about 4. Talked to both cars after the race…C6 was 100% stock and the Mustang was an 11 second car @122mph. Everybody hooked up fine, no missed shifts…very solid race. Talking about C5’s and C6’s I also ran Superfreak/Freak’s C5 last year which was supposedly close to stock…after 3 runs we decided it was a draw and a matter of why got the better jump and the better shifts.

It’s LXTASY!!! Dammit!!! jk…depends when on Friday as I have plans for the evening, but I’ll play. Hit me up with a pm and we can figure something out:) I’m out of work at 1pm…will be around sometime after that.

Yea ok let’s see who own’s who one one for real. That not a threat by the way that’s a fact.

I’m still waiting to hear from you NA-KING…you’ve made 2 posts since my post above.

I don’t see Alex making it out unless FPS sends his tranny back via magic carpet.

I’ve done all my own work on my own car, I’ve done install’s at swerve motorsport’s. I built a 1983 turbo GTI that I owned.

I think this thread deserves to be locked/closed.

Agreed.

back on topic…rj92 how fast is your car? If people had some idea you’d get more bites.

1/4 time and trap?

ok this is the first time i’ve actually looked into this thread… STOP THE BULLSHIT. you guys sound like a bunch of school girls arguing over this. next one to go out of line in this thread gets a ban.

carry on :slight_smile:

Since Ron (RJ92) hasn’t been around this post and didn’t answer his phone when I called him…I’ll try to step in on this question. Last year we went to NYIRP and if I remember correctly he was high 13’s @ 103mph. I’m possitive it went 103…ET is suspect. I do know he made a few significant changes to the motor since then and know the car is noticeably faster now than it was then…but I don’t want to bench race here. Now it’s probably touching the 108ish mph mark if I had to guess after seeing how his car ran with mine…and obviously the 60’s are killing this car and the ET.

Also, being that it is an SHO that pretty much opens the doors for the haters to chime in. If he would have left that part out this thread may not have taken the turn it did.

14.07@103.0 is the fastest that i KNOW OF … probably gone faster since …

yeah I don’t think he ever made it to 13’s i think he ran a 14.0X.

he runs with me, dos which means he would be a good race for stock vetts, stock cobras, modded GTP’s light to moderately modded WRX’s. and so on.

I would love to have a rematch but i’m still waiting on my TC to be shipped back I don’t think it will be here this week.

This thread sucks, NA-King, you have officially been added to my “to be watched” list.

How old are you? Grow a sack and make some real arguements…

FYI, there is another ugly gay old 4 door family sedan coming to town this weekend with a turbo on it that doesn’t belong there. Upon a couple of fixin’s, I’m sure it would like to get some runs in as well. I know it doesn’t matter if it beats you or not, because hell, if it beats you, it’s still a ugly ass family sedan, and if it loses, it’s slow and a shit ass family sedan.

That’d be about my guess, ~ 13.6 @ 108. I got some better tires too which should help those siqq 2.4 60’s. :lol:

But you are all a bit late on this. The SHO is over for 2006. She’s taking a nap and when she wakes will be even a tad faster in the spring. See y’all then :wave:

And I’ll be there gunning for your #2 spot in fastest N/A see you in the spring. :wink: