call out to Integra owners...

Why would he give a turbo car the advantage, where they have the advantage?..up top?

+1 again…joeys spot on today!

you can ride with me.

Video camera ready to go:number1

Cuz he said he would yank me all day… thats why

Deal.

Alright, I was just saying.

Sooo… 50-150, 30-130 and a dig
Sweet.
Run what ya brung, no excuses.

Joey you just want to see me loose dont ya?

i think your car runs pretty hard

It’s just funny that it took this long to set up a race when i’d “get yanked all day” said smokin ss… If he knows this for a FACT then why not give the underdog what he wants?

lose***

you get a turbo, and I turn on my bottle

F/I for F/I

Sounds good.

No I was just saying.
I like to see good races, not races where one dude is complaining about something and NEEDING to go from “x” roll, ya know? 30-130 gives you both a good shot, one or the other may/or may not need to catch up. Part of racing man.

im with joey, i like to see good races, not that ill watch this roll shit…but its very easy to come to terms on a race…i dont understand why ppl have to complain and bitch and moan about everything under the sun…in this scene its run what ya brung no excuses no bullshit…you chose to build or buy the car your racing so fucking race it…and the point of racing is not to just race someone you know your going to beat, anything can and will happen, and a W is a W no matter what. Risking sounding like the allmighty homo Rich Christensen here but, the point of racing is to push you and your shit to the fullest and fairly. Thats what makes beating someone better. so both of you stop your bitching and go race…do a dig and two rolls, best of three takes the cake how bout that…

you should be titled the Priest of shift!

everything you said is very true.

lol thanks, now lets see this race, ill hafta take my truck out so i can somewhat keep up, my car doesnt like the highway much

so THATBLUE DA, when are you free? its supposed to rain on and off til sunday keep in mind…

I’m always free on weekends too. Rain this weekend FTL.

Take my Civic…I’ll probably be with Andrew, and my Civic will keep up a little better than the truck :lol

haha deal, id like to see just how fun that lil bitch is…i love driving stallmers car.