call out to Integra owners...

haha yeah no problem, I don’t give a shit who drive my car :lol

check ur txts dood

my girlfriend just had surgery so I wont be around this weekend…going to hafto wait until next weekend for any races. This weekend its going to be wet anyways.

so whats up for tonight? i got no kids ,no wife.im bored

lol nice :Idiots

I’m on neither side but smokin is going to get smoked by that Blue DA

/Thread

think so? from a 40 it would be interesting

u shood race the da after u get new plugs

30****

is that the kid you raced when we were at the wash awhile back?

yea

niiicee…you ready for that dig race yet, THATBLUEDA?

heres what I think…

from a 30 roll, people are going to be suprised

from a 60, he has it wrapped it and will pull pretty good…my cars slow, not expecting to win that one/

like i was sayin earlier dude you never fuckin know you may yank his ass from that 30, and then hell miss a shift or some bullshit on that 60 and you’ll get em. or he will get lucky as hell and dead hook and smoke you both times…who knows.

yea i prolly should do that soon

I think the white Integra should tag along too…

He means he’ll put endless lengths on you in his integra. Im sorry SSSSSmokinSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but you being an absolute fool here. You barely beat austin in a 302 whp integra that wieghs 500lbs more than brians 420whp “old ass car”. Id like to be present for this race, and most importantly id like to see your reaction afterward.

I’d like to see your reaction to the SS on the 100 shot and my DR’s, bud.

Point is, shut up and speak for yourself because your little Civic would probably get walked if Andrew stayed in 6th from the hit. Brian can speak for himself and I think they’ve come to a conclusion on what they’re going to do. You coming in a day late and a dollar short on the whole thing just makes yourself look like an idiot.

Im a kid. Hes a grown man. I would hope his car is faster.

Make sure you shave his balls before you swing on them next time.

pretty sure he in his early 20’s but i’m just saying