calling the nyspeed detectives....

here is the situation about 2 months ago i bought an extra pair of headlights off a guy on another board for $110 shipped via check. he has given me so many excuses and saying oh i will send them out tomorrow bla bla bla. but they have never arrived. so skip ahead 2 months i sent him a PM saying forget it i want my money back cause i dont want/need them anymore but he has not logged on to receive them in 3-4 weeks. so what can i do to get my money back without going through a lawyer. i have his name and address plus all the PM’s with the excuses and him saying that he received the money.

what can i do?

call his house?

report him on other board?

local guy ? what board ?

if you have his address, look up his number or something, also where is he from?

no not a local guy he lives in VA and i dont have his phone#. i have spoken my opinion about this guy on that board too trying to see if anyone had any more contact info on him but no one had anything useful

im sure you could find out what his number is online or something if you have his address other than that i really dont know. thats pretty :gay:

Whats his name?

VA’s not that far. Pay him a visit.

Mike Ruppert
759 Applewood lane
Great falls, va 22066

i looked up that address and its giving a totally different name

$120 in gas to get back $110 :tup:

Its not about the Money…

it’s about the respect.

but apparently this guy has different motives than brian earl spillner.

you ouwldnt even need a damn lawyer, a regular cop would call the va’s department and theyd show up as his place to investigate, thats larceny or grand larceny, not sure when it becomes ‘grand’

lol @ local cops calling out of state cops

been there
done that

-local pd refused to send out the paper work,
-told me they had to send a detective to talk to me before they did anything
-refused to send a detective

hell, it took them 14 hours to send me a detective to fingerprint my car when $2700 worth of shit got jacked

$2k is the lowest Ive heard