Need some help in the Plattsburgh Area

A friend of mine bought some WRX brake caliper brackets from a guy up in Plattsburgh but this guy never shipped them nor will he refund the money. It’s only $50 dollars were talkin about but its the principle that pisses me off. So does anyone want to pay this guy a visit and see if you can get him to give you the money or an explanation? If you get the money you can keep it, I just don’t want this ass scamming my friend and thinking he can get away with it. I’m not looking for someone to kick his ass, just confront him about it. PM me for his info if your willing to help.

try thugspeed.com

Scamming sucks, how was the money sent to him?

paypal…when disputed, paypal said there were insufficient funds in the guys account to recover the money.

I guess you could take him to small claims and charge a little over the top for lawyer fee, and misc.

$50 turns into 500 or more

well he can file small claims for 12 dollars. he would not have to hire a lawyer. i believe he can file here and the guy will be supina(spelling) here.He will not show.You will win.You will then need a jusgement and in a year you will get the 50 dollars back.If he is working that is.

Call the CC company the paypal account is tied to. That is what I had to do when I got scammed on some rims on eBay a few years ago. They took care of it no issues. Was to the tune of about $300ish. This is most likely is your best bet when it comes to getting money back.

Paypal is useless when it comes to protecting anyone buyer or seller.

lol im sure it wont be hard to find him in a town of 3