CALLOUT: 05+ Black Stang GT that tried on the Red Cobalt

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:105,topic:35562"”]

GM has a catalog through which you can build an Ecotec to over a thousand horse. Never seen a street one anywhere near that, but there were some factory-backed cars running at Bonneville.

For the record I’ve never seen a street 4.6 3V near 1K horse either.

[/quote]

search up on jason whitfield. yes the honda guy. He has a rediculous street driven cobalt.

^^^I def. agree. I’ve thought of putting ~something~ on the car to make people think its fast or to make them think, “I gotta show this guy his car is slow” But, I dont like the added attention from the cops either. Its to the point that I just like my car to be fast…for me. I’ve learned a lloooooong time ago that I’ll never be the fastest. I have fun on the back roads, on ramps, empty highways. Just hittin the throttle and having that feeling of acceleration.

Oh, the person I was referring to ~has~ talked to me before in person. Told him all the specs on my car (as his eyes glazed over) and he still responded with the best line ever…“even if it IS faster than my car, its still a V6”…huuuuh???

your right. Ill be here so if he is ever ready.

There was a shiny red cobalt on french with a wingless evo yesterday was that you?

[quote=“Muscle50,post:115,topic:35562"”]

You’re right you weren’t in the video, you were the pussy I screamed at to go sit in your buddy Alexs car. You started that whole fuckin thing, so stop acting like you had nothing to do with it. I was fine until you asked like a little arrogant fuck “You don’t really think your gonna win do ya”

[/quote]

Actually I said, Maybe he will bet you! So how does that make me an arrogant fuck??? You should Grow up and act your own age.

no that wasnt me. I actually am in philly now, getting married saturday. then off to hawaii for 2 weeks. See you guys at mighty when i get back. maybe then blazin will change his mind about racin.

:lolsign: blazinGT was it that i ran into on the way home from bubble tea… some black stang thought it would be funny to challenge me :lol: hell i even let him get a car head start… man that was fun