CALLOUT: 05+ Black Stang GT that tried on the Red Cobalt

well, thats good to know.

Cobalts are 4cyl. they cant be made fast…thats like saying a V6 can be fast.

Hee Hee!

No part of my post said that cobalts were slow. But the guy just said he’s got a budget build because he’s getting married. I doubt his plans will change if whatshisface decides to go to P+J. I don’t even know the whole story though, but from the looks of that video, I don’t think he’s going there anytime soon. I’d love to see a cobalt that’s built enough to take a P+J Mustang, but I don’t think there is one. Please prove me wrong if there is though, I wanna see it.

GM has a catalog through which you can build an Ecotec to over a thousand horse. Never seen a street one anywhere near that, but there were some factory-backed cars running at Bonneville.

For the record I’ve never seen a street 4.6 3V near 1K horse either.

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

anything can be made fast. it’s a matter of dollars. even tiny little 4 cylinder motors.

edit: i may or may not have missed the sarcasm… lol

fail.

sarcasm not found by G-jeff

lol :mamoru:

a lot of money into mine and its still slow as fuck

your car is not slow.

As for the budget build, yes and no. I want a race now. Not next spring, he was called out NOW. Next spring, i dont plan on seeing my car much because it will be in the shop for the turbo set-up.

that would be cool. I’ve yet to see a turbo’d cobalt in person. You think you have traction problems now. lol. I’d like to turbo my GP but, I doubt I ever will. Even after spending alot on a trans. Im sick of FWD.

Oh, and yeah…that was sarcasm Geoff. I have a 6

So sorry to revive a dead thread. But where ya at Blazin. Today is a great day for a race and my car feels great, lets do this once and for all.

Even funnier, My names not Alex or Nic. It’s Joe! Thats not even me in the video either.

I drove right by you the other night!!!

You’re right you weren’t in the video, you were the pussy I screamed at to go sit in your buddy Alexs car. You started that whole fuckin thing, so stop acting like you had nothing to do with it. I was fine until you asked like a little arrogant fuck “You don’t really think your gonna win do ya”

^^^Wow, the anger is still strong.

if you drove right by me why didnt you turn around or pull up next to me so i could finally show you your driving a stock mustang gt

Oh yeah? Well, I get to arm wrestle the winner!:lolham:

I’d say just let it go…he obviously doesnt want to race you. Weither he thinks its because he really thinks hes faster or scared. I’ve had people tell me their car would smoke my car purely because its FWD and a V6, I ask them to race (one person in particular runs high 9s in the 1/8th) and they turn me down saying I’d be a waste of gas. Fugg em…

^^^ That’s the downside of having a sleeper. The upside is, you get to smoke the occasional vette, or mustang that will race you and make them say, WTF? If you had a gtp, or at least the badging you would have a better chance. Unless I could figure out (listening, or the driver told me) that there was work done, I probably wouldn’t bother with a cobalt, or a grand prix. I really don’t like street racing, so I won’t just race anything. I don’t mean to sound cocky but they are both cars, that aren’t often modded. Unless it’s going to be a good race, the chance of getting caught isn’t worth it.