CALLOUT: 05+ Black Stang GT that tried on the Red Cobalt

This post fails.

Race johnny’s camaro, we’ll be in buffalo this weekend. Dig or roll, you pick.

…ok

You were retarded enough to talk shit to me, why wouldn’t you be retarded enough to run me?

that video reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_X74l_aCW8

What so you can say you bet a stock 08 GT. If you want those bragin rights then take them. I hope it makes you happy. Personal I never did shit to you, so I dont know what you problem is.

maybe his problem is that grammar is a mystery term to you?

pshinx. Ill come up around 9 tonight. Ill see ya there. Pm me to let me know for sure youll be there. Ive got hockey from 630 to 730, but ill def come up at 9

cool!

yay! wtf…lol

Jessie your one TUFF MOTHA! Leave the gt’s alone… poor guy already drives a mustang, lol

I call camera car!

:lol:

Wow… that video was very entertaining :rofl:. The conversation was better then the race though.

I call camera car!

Then we get to watch the camera car rear-end the cars racing. harr harr!

tables turned from the last time these two raced. now you drive and i say “get up there”

Welp, I’ll be up at Mighty tonight, hope to see a few others. Who wants to race for charity?

Was i just watching the fast and the furious 4?

sort of, except one of the cars was at least fast

I was at the track that day, and that was quite a nasty car. We were hoping he’d stick around and run my uncle’s gold and black Olds Cutlass,but no such luck. I’m not much of a mustang fan, but P+J mustangs are no joke, so if BazinGT takes his mustang there for some “products”, that cobalt can kiss his chances goodbye.

What are you trying to get at?

Its not like you can’t take a Cobalt to a shop and make it quick.

You can make just about anything fast/quick now a days…with the proper amount of money.