Can I build a 1000+ Horsepower engine? Apparently so.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:156,topic:24902"”]

agreed

and, its called, people need to change the aim of the thread when they realize what were are saying just might be right. we were never hating on the accomplishments, rather speculating on 100hp from a bottom end, and that 1000hp isnt hard to make on a FI viper

[/quote]

Dan designed EVERY SINGLE DIMENSION of those parts. He didnt have the manufacturer do it for him. He started with an OEM base, and told them everything that he wanted changed. Then he got the prototype set, saw how it fit due to their machining of the actual blanks, and then based on that built the final product. He told them what dome profiles to use, size and shape, you name it.

This thread is not about a built engine end by any means, only an efficient bottom end! The rest of the engine is STOCK! All that Dan is pointing out is that the same engine and SC setup makes much more power with his components

All dan is saying in this thread is that with other manufacturers components, a stock engine with a forged lower end at 15 PSI on pump gas would only be making very low-mid 800s at BEST. Dans made more than that, period. Same engine, same SC, same car, same dyno, same tuner!

All of you assclowns seem to think that there is a ton of money into that engine- there isnt! The big-dollar engine that has a ton of money into it has nothing to do with the numbers in this thread! there are NO NUMBERS FOR HIS COMPLETE ENGINE PACKAGE YET.

but it goes to show, if almost 1000 on pump gas happens on an almost stock engine, WTF do you guys think the whole package is going to put down? LESS? Unbelieveable…

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:96,topic:24902"”]

From one engine builder to…you…

[/quote]

Do you have someone else there with you? Oh wait I get it… :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:111,topic:24902"”]

Following behind that is what Chucks Firehawk…and JnJ put that together…but wait JnJ sucks at life so…

[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment

[quote=“Final GTS”"]

This just in: A lower engine package I put together for a customer this fall based largely on what I built for myself just put down 950 RWHP with a STOCK Paxton kit, STOCK heads, STOCK Cam, STOCK fuel system w/paxton boosters, and a STOCK valvetrain. This is BY FAR the most ANYONE has gotten out of a Stock Engine/Stock Paxton/Built Bottom End configuration… Almost 100 RWHP more!

Apparently I did a pretty good job at building an efficient lower end? And the only reason it didnt make more was it ran out of fuel system!

93 octane Pump Gas to boot! NO DETONATION, even when it went lean!

I was going to dub this summers temporary SC package the VS-1000SC… looks like I’ll have to raise my own bar…?

Bring on 2007.

[/quote]

We don’t see eye to eye most times but good work

[quote=“J&J,post:162,topic:24902"”]

Do you have someone else there with you? Oh wait I get it… :lol:

[/quote]

Oh wait, you used the motor mark built and passed it off as your own. So keep laughing.

lol at the fbody on fbody crime

[quote=“layzie,post:164,topic:24902"”]

lol at the fbody on fbody crime

[/quote]

nope. it’s jackstand vs. fbody crime. lol

when you make that much hp shit will break, now you should design some rear ends and trannys to make this work better

[quote=“jeeves744,post:163,topic:24902"”]

Oh wait, you used the motor mark built and passed it off as your own. So keep laughing.

[/quote]

:word: That happened.

Ive built more engines than he has, he passed off customer engines of mine as his own, and none of the engines he built is still in working order for the '07. But atleast his shop isnt in his mom’s garage…:bloated:

Weak sauce to look for a fan here, Dan isnt dumb enough to start liking you either, so move on.

lol mad f-body on f-body crimes

leave it stock and in the garage,thats my motto…lol