Can I cut tree branches over my property ?

I dont proof read my typing on nyspeed.com. SORRY.

Probably only because your bumbling use of the English language fails to land you any broads.

y not just call the town

The use of english language on a website. Sorry this isnt a new york state regents english exam here.

Perhaps send him a picture of your junk? Too soon?

well, that turned quick

All this DRAMS occurring!

not the fastest derailed thread on nyspeed, but it certainly went south quickly

Because thats something I would leave for that one guy would do
( not sure of his user name I dont cruise this site that often )

I don’t really understand why people are so against proof-reading posts on here. How do you expect people to understand what you are trying to say if you refuse to use the correct spelling/tense of your words?

Ya when you have ignorant people correcting you on every typo you have made things do tend to go down fast. Im done with this thread since a majority of people gave me some ideas. I usually just lurk these forums and not post because some of the people on here. Thanks to the people who actually said something that was useful.

i have a dad.

No I wasnt against his proof reading it was the fact that he had a little t shirt with the logo " it sucks to be you". Well you know what I have a decent life. Ive had a hard life. My mom had a liver transplant when I was about 14 went into a coma and almost lost here life. My dad was the last thing I expeced to loose in my life. So when some one posts something ignorant like it sucks to be you it makes me want to punch them in the face.

And apparently he didnt raise you with respect. All those nice cars you have I know why you have them. So you can make up for where you lack which is basically everthing. Good luck with life because your a prick.

prick? maybe.

lacking? NO!

awesome? YES!

did you work overnight lastnight … you are on the ball today

and OP does this guy have a daughter b/c if he does and she is over 13… you could bang her out real quick