Car Club Invite BBQ - POSTPONED DUE TO RAIN

just more gearheadsto insult or compliment the rides.

^^ Hopefully it will be a positive experience.

Don’t worry - those old cronies will be peeling out of the lot so fast you won’t even believe it.

Jeopardy comes on at 5:30. :E

AHAHAHAHAHA I cant belive your missing it for the b-b-q old timer!! haha :E

Well I called and cancelled on the wedding today. I’m no longer friends with the brother of the person getting married and I am supposed to be covering this car show for the paper…why should I spend $100 driving back and forth to the wedding of a person I hardly know when I will lose another $150 not writing the story. Fuck that guy. I feel sorry that I’m not helping his brother out, but he can blame his lying ass for fucking it up.

Anyhow, sorry had to vent a little. I should be out on Saturday now. :E

Perhaps I will get the Buick into paint before then… :?

Nice. Although, the paper has guessed rain on Saturday. Hopefully they are wrong like always and it will be sunny!

I’d love to come, but I have to start work at 5, and I finish at 10. I’ll stop by work later on tonight and see if anybody wants to trade me shifts. If I come I’ll bring some hot dogs and steal you all some safeway gas coupons.

if not bring the gas coupons to uc…andthe hot dogs

Yeah, we’ll cook ‘em on one of Charles’ turbos. :smiley:

Or my header - one of the two. :E

Hmmmm, Saturday isn’t looking too good weather wise. Oh oh.

It will be unpredictable off and on showers like it has been for the entire month … dont worry too much about it …

I will be there and try to bring a few people from other clubs as well

is someone bringing the tent we have?

Well I have some good or bad news depending on how you look at it. I’ll be at this little meet for a minute or two. I’ll bring some hotdogs and some gas coupons.

That sounds like good news.

Hey, i just got my ride here from victoria, im living in edmonton now and was curious if i might be able to bring my little ol stock NX2000 with ugly body down to chill with you guys and maybe meet some car peeps in my new home.

Andrew

OH HELL NO.

I mean, yes, yes you can. :E

he wasnt asking if you can go or not

I didn’t ask me if I could go either! Or…something. :smiley:

Anyway, all are welcome at the BBQ. Bring lots of Umbrellas. :smiley:

Oh oh, the closer we get to the date, the worse the weather is looking… to be updated.

POSTPONED!!! Don’t show up tonight!

We are going to reschedule the BBQ for another evening!