Car Deposit Refundable?

Lmao, shutup Tom.

I understand that, but I mean now with the entire hassle you haven’t saved anything. Putting Samson aside, what if this was someone who needed the car within weeks of ordering it? For example…my brother just purchased a brand new 2010 Mazda 3. Fully loaded white on black, pretty sick. It took them over 2 months to get him the vehicle, when there were about 2000 of them ready to be picked up. All with the same package he ordered. Why he didn’t get any of the ones already made? Who knows…

It ended up costing him another $1600 on top of the new purchase because his previous Mazda 3 was on lease and the KM went over. He specifically mentioned when he needed the vehicle by and why. Everything was agree’d upon and he wasn’t going to pay a cent more for his previous vehicle. After being fucked around with for over a month the dealership refused to compensate his overage. After going through court assessment they still didn’t. He now has his 2010 Mazda 3, but the hassle he had to go through during the process was not worth the money.

So in essence, because of the time loss, he’s spent much more than the vehicle is worth. This is in semi reference to Samsons issue. I was merely mocking the dealerships proposal as they’ve advertised the car for $1000 less and than will basically be screwing Samson over for $1000 more…

So in conclusion, the amount of time wasted COULD cost someone even more than the amount someone wanted to save.