CAR QUEST

soo i go into one of the local car quests and return a part i dont need. i walk in there with the box and the receipt and the guy just starts saying “oh shit” he proceds to keep saying that and then comes back me saying he doesnt have the money right now to pay me back:eyebrow:. and makes a copy of the receipt and i give him my phone number and says that i should call back later.

soo 330 rolls around i give them another call saying i was in this morning to return a part and he goes hang on i’ll see if he has the money about 30 seconds later he goes " no we do not have the money right now". i think that is bull but im not going to cause a scene over it i just want my money back for something that i really have no use for.

my real problem is that this isnt even an expensive part not even over 100 bucks. they say they dont have the money just really :bloated: me. and i plan on calling every day untill they have the money im not going to sit on this part that i dont need and its still brand new in the box.

any one have any ideas on what i should do?

:2fingers:/rant on car quest.

Go to a different carquest?

pay with credit card, then they can’t bullshit you that they don’t have the money.

um just stay in the store and have him call the manager and get the money???

duh.

how do they not have the money? i could understand if it was like a $300 part and you went there like right when they open (most businesses start the day with ~$100 in the cash drawer), but they should have it…

id go to another carquest. if you went to the one on Millersport right near Sheridan, that one absolutely sucks, i’ve been in there a few times and have always walked out without what i need and feeling like I have just talked to the stupidest person alive.
go to the one on Delaware right near sheridan, we order a lot of parts from them at my work and always get very good service there.

i just got my money back after going to another one. it was near the start of the day but still no excuse. and i would have paid with my card if it wasnt near maxed and i had to spend 400 in parts. and this was the only one i didnt need.

he was the manager.

was this the one on the Blvd. by any chance? I had to return a belt there last friday and the guy was giving me a hard time about it

no its the millersport highway one

thats the worst carquest on deleware i call there sundays because carquest of kenmore isnt openn. the guy that answers speaks two words a minute and i just want to stab him. use lakeland auto on the blvd mark and bill over there can get u anything u need usually same day and tell them joe from pepboys sent u.

yeah i had good experience from lakeland and they are within walking distance from my house good guys in there too i dont know why i ever went to that damned car quest

dont forget i work/worked in a auto parts store and i rec them.

car quest is a comm bussiness place, they suck when it comes to dealing with people. Go back and tell them you want the money, they have to have money in the register to operate. If they give you a hard time ask for the district mangers name and number.

glad to hear you got your money back…
Now buy my shit bieeaaatttchhh…lol

:word:

that is some ghetto shit though. wow. :tdown:

LOL, I’m technically not allowed to buy anything from Carquest. I think the company I work for is taking a big bite out of their business in the Hamburg area, so Carquest banned us all.:ohnoes::rofl:

haha good to hear no one is going to a car quest anymore.

Auto parts stores in general aint what they used to be/should be. The profit margin has gotten very small, so the service has declined. I needed a couple of woodruff keys
http://www.apachesales.com/products/824.gif
the other day. First place I went looked at me like I was crazy when I tiold him “I need two 3/16x3/4” woodruff keys". As I knew I would be driving by NAPA on my way to where I was going, I just said “nevermind” and walked out. NAPA on Wherle is my favorite.

napa warehouse on wherle >*

they know theyre shit and theyve got EVERYTHING