Car Spotted Thread

saw a SEXY WHITE KOUKI with a JDM rear wing @ warden/steeles sunoco gas station around 1030ish… HOT SHITTTTT

forgot your name, but you’ve got an s14sr, nice clean car,

who are you on the boards???

u should roll with me, fiddy, that other guy justin and like 8 other s14s/350z’s… it’ll be baller

so thats you huh… nice…

you’re selling the rhd s14? i’m assuming its got a stock s14 sr on it? since it is from japan?

btw, thats a fukin hot ride man… what kinda exhaust on it… looks like the hks drager exhaust

keep seeing the same red s14 zenki / tinted w. exhaust at warden and steeles… who r u

Spotted a white S14 driving by my school today up in Caledon…

who drives the grey 89 - 90 s13 with the big exhaust … seen you at timmies across from Michael powers in etobicoke

Saw a green S13 hatch this morning on Highglen Ave. and Middlefield Rd. in Markham at 5:45AM. Driver waved :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a black S14 in maple, S14 at Kelseys near wonderland(Michigan plates that said Toronto)

Saw a Black S14 on the QEW today roughly 3:30 pm, we exchanged waves, just wanna see if your on here and also a yellow bone stock looking S14 on the 401 east coming from Georgetown b4 mississauga, i passed you in a blue/green S14

That was me. Sup

I see so many 240s that i just dont mention them, i even see gtrs… but today i met a gtr owner in yorkdale mall. I saw a green s14 but meh.

Anyways he popped the hood and we talked about his car and my car. Alright guy, he is on gtr canada, he used to own a 90 s13 with an sr. His gtr has 400 wheel hp as he dyno’d it recently. Doesn’t seem to be too into the car though but I admired it lol.

Made me hate how slow and underpowered my car is… but according to him, the handling of the 240 is superior and nimbler due to the weight. I didn’t get the chance to test drive it :frowning: He was going to give me a ride but there was too much traffic… and well I was with my wife at the time.

So frickin awesome though… that when we went into the theater to watch a movie, i kept thinking about the gtr lolll.

I saw a few 240’s today…50 or so on the 403 and 100 or so in Niagara.

One of them was me.

spotted a clean looking red 240 near the CreditView Go station today in the mornin!!!

Spotted Tashiaka yesterday around 5:15pm on Lackner in Kitchener. Very very clean Kouki.

Keep up the good work.

spotted that guy with the white hatch that was smashed up now its black and white in kitchener.

i think i seen avery on the 401 around 3-3:30, black s13 hatch with vertex kit sides and rear were white, with gold wheels in the front

I’ve seen 1 240sx in calgary, popsicle orange coupe with a huge ass wing.

Also, LHD Fairlady in a dark red… super sexy colour!

Saw a clean goldish color S13 at Airport and Queen around 5 yesterday(monday). I was in my red 240

dark , dark green
datsun 280 or 240z

Big 18’s w/ a huge lip

car is restored
very clean man!
I hope i see you around more, that car is friggin beautiful
should be ina magizine.

yesterday i spotted a white s14 with some sort of lip kit, rims.

horsham street on bathurst and finch, i was in the prelude

then today i spotted a mint looking light blue s13 on wilson heights and wilson. had like 4 guys in the car, i was in the prelude in front of you. nice s13

are u guys on this board?