Car Spotted Thread

I saw a black 91-93 Nissan 240sx with SE-R rims in front of the Cineplex at Eglinton Square. It even had a SON240SX.ca sticker on the windows…that car looked sick, especially with those rims… now i want one even more :frowning:

s13, read, black hood, gold and white rims. I was the dude on the side of 403 just after Dundas by the trailer. Our Fuel Line snapped in our truck and i had to sit there for like 2 hours.

white s14, looked to be stock, tinted windows… on the 401 outside of london towards windsor about 2:30 in the afternoon. i was in a purple s14 with black wheels… any one?

jord

Sick, I’ve been spotted! Thanks for the compliments :smiley:

i saw a white S14 a few times like yesterday in rexdale Martin grove and Albion was a 95 with black stock rims and a cscs sticker on the side, i was the guy in the ricer bayside blue Crx …OH btw 1 of your lights was out , cops around there will ticket u 4 sure about the light.

I am working in oakville at a jobsite close to a walmart near by. im not exactly sure the location like streets and intersections. but there was a 91+ s13 white with black hood at the back of this walmart near the shop doors, this was yesterday june 27th around 12 o clock

nice car who ever it is

~ Justin

yea im usualy around that area ino about the light, there are alot of cops in the area now because of the new 23 devision location. its the same car on the banner.

last night, at around 11:45ish…at the HWY 7/Airport Road intersection.

at the stop lights, i was in the left turn lane and i spotted an s13 on the opposite side. switched off/on my headlights and you did the same.
looked like a white 91+ s13 with a black hood or carbon fibre?

spotted slammed zenki on dundas

looked damn good

i think it was lith

hehe I did drive on dundas street last night… where about did you see me?

runnymede and dundas

that probley was him. and you cant call me LIETH like u promised :frowning:

saw a red kouki with jdm wing @ yonge and finch around 2am

saw ramesh (silvia_drift) at wasage beach, for somerason, two thugs were driving it…well standing besdie his vert silvia.

yeah, that probably was me :slight_smile:

What car were you driving?

omfg, White s14 zenki 4 lug In an accident in bowmanville! Shes gonna be at the junkyard soon, front end damage air bag deployed, anyone on here? if not im gonna be taking a shit load of parts off of it lol

Lol, are you sure that was my vert? I don’t have any money for gas so the car just chills at home, and I just drive it to work.

[QUOTE=Coop LE;241760]omfg, White s14 zenki 4 lug In an accident in bowmanville! Shes gonna be at the junkyard soon, front end damage air bag deployed, anyone on here? if not im gonna be taking a shit load of parts off of it lol[/QUOTl

let me know it you find out what junk yard that s14 ends up , i mite grab a few things my self.

saw a silverish 240 on Trafalger, wanted to give you a high five but our speeds would have broken our arms!! lol :slight_smile:

Im buying the hole car after it goes thru the insurance thing for the other guy