Car Spotted Thread

That was me,

I waved and flashed at a black one (you?) and white one.

Where the thugs white?
if so i dont th ink they were thugs
and they still owe me money for that car :S

spotted a black s13 with a red front bumper at timmies at niagra on the lake.

forget what that intersection is

i was in the silver TL turning at the lights

oh yeah…last saturday around 4:30pm

10pm
wednesday night

i think it was lith again on scarlett roadf

i turned on the yellows once i saw yours

dunno i fyou noticed at all

Just got out of Transformers in Kitchener, Silvercity by Sportsworld, Wed night, saw this beaut in the parking lot.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/JRSSS/2.jpg

Admired it for a bit but didn’t see the owner. Thats a hot car!

you know, that might be the other guy thats cruising around a black s14 in my area. I remember born2beaskyline calling me up last friday and asking if I just drove by on St. Clair & Keele. However, I was in mississauga when he called me, LOL

I think there’s a bizzaro Lith cruising around…

That is Tashiaka on the board.

I have seen him numerous times…I agree, a hot whip.

hot chick in a red s14 le on stephenson in oshawa…(i dont even know why i post anything from this area…)

Saw 2 S14s and 1 S13 today

• Red S13 parked on the side of the road on pioneer trail or sumthin in sauga

• Black S14 in a Driveway (street unknown since i was driving down mavis and saw the car in a driveway)

• White S14 who i walked up to the driver and said hi to. very nice car though. pearl white, SR20 swap in a AMAZINGLY clean engine bay and running on 350z Rims. Dude’s name was Mina, anyone know him? he says he knows people from this board.

Saw bing not to long ago around 5 in hamilton at upper ottawa and rymal, he was crossing the street =P car looks really clean.

spotted flying chicken i believe…2 tone gold and black on bathurst and finch today…i was turning into the plaza there i dont know if u saw me in a green prelude.

Who’s the kid with a white 95 S14 with body kit running around in Brantford?

spotted a black Chuki S13 at Mavis and Bristol, this night, made eye contact, couldnt wave so i gave a thumbs up outta my friends sunroof, who are ya dude?

spotted mississauga white stock body s14 spoilerless 350z anniv 18s catback hids

white dude driving… who u are! i thot i knew all the s14s already…

mavis/eglinton 11am today

Black R32 GTS4 in Belleville

Friday in the morning I saw the S13 multicolored with bronze rims…Silvia front end. He was at Bings meet and joined us at the SQ1 meet place…

Saturday night I saw another member red S13 with a black hood around Lakeshore I would guess around 5-6pm.

The dude in the sil-80 is Avery.

Also, spotted a red zenki coming out of earl bail’s park onto Bathurst around 5:30pm today. Made eye contact.

ii dont think avery has a sil-80

that red and black s13 was two-tone-two-forty.

lol, i have manitoba plates!

wow, suddenly it’s a different pg and different topic… wierd…

dismiss this post…