Car Spotted Thread

lol was at avante mazda today and spotted a next s13 sitting there in the compound. gold and black it was…

^^ thats Flyingchicken

or coupe le lol

Nice white s14 kouki with white rims i think at centenial college ashtonbee campus seen at 7:00pm when i got there for class…nice car man!

Spotted Benson’s ride at Markville mall yesterday…looking good mang!

yeah thats me, i just got the car.
is this cody? in the red hatch?

so that explains that sticker…

and again spotted a red s13 with the big ass wing going up on Trafalgar. i tried to catch up with you but u were gone. seemed like u flew away… lmfao jk

Sweet Man, you should have called and we could have done lunch

Spotted grey R32 Skyline in Hamilton turning onto Norfolk. Today around 4.

I waved by in Escalade.

Cars looks good bud!

you went in to talk to Phil? cause he was talking to me about how someone came in and said something owning a 240? was it you?
and i bought a mazda 5 gt. 16th i’ll be rolling in it…still jdm.

and breakfast…

Red zenki S14 with fogs travelling south on Bathurst at Center St. area in Thornhill.

I’m pretty sure I met you before, you said something about doing a full rb26 driveline in your zenki. I don’t know if the guy ever did end up signing up for this site…

if it was a super spoiler then yes id have to say thats me… although i wouldnt call it big ass? lol, if i was gone it means i was late for work…
what where u driving?

red hatch outside the futureshop in newmarket. around 8 i believe

by the sound of it… i think its mrsynister? were they 3spoke advan rims?

blue silvia on gardner Friday night … Ca18? anyone here ?

I was the passenger…bought the motor from it.

@flying chicken - well no we were just there to pick up one car going to Winnipeg or something.

@240newbie - i was in my black s13. u turned off the lites @ dundas and just as u turned i pulled up to the light.

which motor? what mods?

And why did you have to flash the hazzards. I was passenger too in my friends sr hatch @ 9psi