Car Spotted Thread

everytime you see a part, google it.
it will take time but you will get there

lmao…wat?!

lolololol
alot man im broke as fuuUuCKkkk

dude, u never know that thing will
probably pay for itself…eventually, haha

I often see a red Zenki S14 around George Brown. Lowered, Black/Red Oni’s. Tint…

Must be somebody on here?

mcowan and highway 7, white 91 coupe with bings lip i think it was about 5 today

saw a white 240 on mcowan and kennedy around 330pm

Black S13 hatch, I see it every day at the Holiday Inn Yorkdale. (I deliver there)

Lowered, Exhaust, FMIC, 5-spokes, tinted, 180SX center on the tails. Looks clean. Nice car, whoever it is.

pretty sure I saw Luis240 today near Finch and…near 400. It was a white 240 with Gold Rota D2’s I believe.

Red s13 coupe, Hanover, main stret… anyone from that area?

ok so who drives tha black kouki i pass everymorning between bradford and newmarket on younge st? (im in the silvermoss kouki)

Spotted a black R32 in Hamilton earlier today going down Main st. towards dundas. Anyone here??

a black s14 kouki with manitoba plates n a n1 exhaust w/ a chinese guy behind the wheel going east hwy7 between woodbine n kennedy
driving in the fog ftw hoooooo

it was on the weekend, friday or saterday, but i think friday, car looks good, i was drivin in my friends sentra, few cars behind, tried to come up to check out the car but you got off the hwy,

spotted a black chuki s13 coupe by the TEL building(Seneca@YorkU) 9:45am parked by the “no park zone”
the coupe is lowered with stock 7spokes, car is drity and have no spoiler with a white mark on the center of the trunk lid.
who might this be?

spotted Benson240sx on the 401 yesterday at about 1:30 or so… near Exit 137. i was in the opposite lanes in a Concord s14 with black wheels… flashed at you but i think you were lookin the other way… car looks good tho

Thats me. The white mark is putty, I took off the spoiler and welded the holes shut. its dirty cuz i ran out of petro points free car washes.

I had a feeling it was you.
Did you get a ticket?

York is the WORST for tickets!

UTM is bad, they have little electric cars so you cant hear them coming you just turn around and there there to give you a 25 dollar ticket. basterds.