Car Spotted Thread

If you work there… can’t you park wherever the fuck you feel like?

Yea, I owe like $6500 in tickets since 2004. But hey, as long as the ownership is in my moms name, they can’t do shit! Just be sure your car isn’t in your name while attending York. If it is, you can’t graduate til you pay up, even if you go to Seneca.

spotted black kouki s14 with black wheels on mccleod rdin niagara falls around 12 pm. girl driving the car was cute

lmao, I can’t believe people are talking about those stupid parking tickets we get for parking @ college in my case (Seneca @ Markham) & universities…

it’s B.S!! - shud be part of our tuition, lol…
before they made it custom to how long u stayed, but now it’s a flat rate of 4.50, even if u hav 1 class that day… :frowning:

today around noon, Red hatch, giant Nismo sticker on the bottom of your windshield. was parked in the garden/rossland Street plaza, infront of the libary in whitby.

you guys have to think outside the box for these P parking tickets…
its easy.

ya that was me, i work around that area, if it was in the morning or afternoon thenf or sure it was me

its funny cause i get to park for free at UTM haha

a few days ago i think maybe the fog night i was going north on hwy 10 by square one, pretty much by varuns and i seen what looked to be a black s13 with half clears…thats all i could see in the dark.waiting at the lights to go over hwy 10…

spotted Ed Chow on Orfus Rd & Caledonia at 4:30pm on Friday.

spotted thounsta parked at the Northside of Dufferin Mall at 3:30pm on Saturday. “Nice Ride”

Spotted this morning around 8:00am - white S13 with large “S1DC” on the side! 401 eastbound at McCowan…

We were rolling beside a 350Z as well, just exchanged a quick wave…

I’m guessing Shannonville was the destination.

Yeah that’d make sense i’d say…

Yesterday afternoon on Martingrove and Rexdale, spotted a White S13 hatch with a nicely done body kit, then later at night, spotted a black S13 hatch, lowered with staggered rims. Also checked out a LT1 v8 6speed 500hp S13 coupe, going for 5g’s with all the right goodies.

spotted red_line at commerce gate
i think solitude as well in teh rx8
not sure

red_line pm me!

seen many 240s these days.

a red s13 chuki with a black trunk and an exhaust. i believe its KA, cause it had that deep rumble i’m use to. going north on midland then turned onto steeles to market village. it was a black guy. or it might have been too dark. who knows. ha

ok who was it i pulled up to a light with and pointed at my stickers and had a good laugh picking up my lil brother at about 345 in markham… white coupe 10 day and pdm or bings lip?

i see him around 401 & weston all the time
lasttime I checked he has a gtr badge lol

spotted a black s13 coupe with red advans parked on mortimer… i just live up the street, rarely see any 240’s around my area

sounds like oni-kyans silvia