Car Spotted Thread

White S13 hatch in Bolton with what sounded like no exhaust haha. Guys looked to my Skyline and clearly got jealous :smiley:

i keep seeing a grey s13 rolling around brampton
also i keep seeing another grey s13 maybe the same one by mcmerchy and the jdm-imports white skyline is always there.

Last night around 8:30PM, spotted a red S13 on Yonge St. right by American Apparel pulled over by the police. Car was lowered, had a spoiler (small arch spoiler) and the driver had a shaved head. Anyone here? i drove right by you slowly in my black S13 but you seemed pissed (obviously) and were not looking to the side at all.

What happened? Why did you get pulled over?

i wass passing through mcnicole n mccowan yesterday around noon in my blue coupe.
noticed a clean white kouki from a distance, sun was in my eyes so i couldn tell if he was givin me the finger or the thumbs up? lol sorry dude

LOL

^ ^ ^ you drive a red skyline? ^ ^ ^

saw a white hatch at niagara college. as well as a red s13. anyone esle go to niagara?

I think he owns the Kouki you are talking about and the owner of a red skyline is most likely Alex AKA Assasin.

i saw a black zenki goign west on queen street e around 6 near torbram and queen intersection.

Saw a black s13 with bodykit at spadina and bloor around 8pm on sat, was in a white hatch who are u?

sounds like you spotted willx’s blue ka-t silvia

lol , he was talking about he own car,
he spotted a white kouki
and he was driving in a blue coupe.

saw a zenki going east on highway 7 new highway 7 and 50, it was around 6:30- 7

Spotted red s13 hatch Yesterday(Monday) at 9:20-9:30 on 401 west near Martin grove/Dixon offramp something around there had a lip and i think side skirts couldn’t see much it was dark, I was trying to go close to you but i guess you never noticed.

Black Coupe w/ Silvia conversion, Pink 3 spokes, “Take it to the track” on the rear quarter windows… Spotted on Danforth infront of Blockbuster Monday Oct 29th.

I know this car, but i can’t remember who owns it?!?!?

oni does 515 or something like that. beautiful car tho

Thats me i live just north of there

its for sale

Mael

seen a black s14 riding downtown hamilton near bold street today at around 3 pm…waved me through at a stop sign…looked to be sprayed flat black…anyone here?

Possibly Dustin (Hurricane) - it’s a dark green hatch w/ half clears and he’s in that area a lot.

Just saw a white convertible s13 coupe with silvia front end in the Markham area @ 1ish

those things are rare…