Car Spotted Thread

yeah that’s me…where did i see you??? seen a few that day…

Black s13 outside Toronto JDM, on saturday.

Saw a white/grey S13 coupe going east on the QEW in Burlington around noon today.

180sx - Keez

very clean very nice car man…

Don’t know if its anybody on here but out in kingston at princess and barrie, 2 white jdm 300zx, one was slammed with ballin 18s the other jsut stock, anybody on son?

might have been me…

saw a orange piggy hatch with a smoked pass side fender and a blue racing seat is this anyone on here?

saw a orange piggy hatch with a smoked pass side fender and a blue racing seat on taughton>? in oshawa is this anyone on here?

Bay and Gerrard parking lot Downtown, Toronto around 3pm:

Black S13 Hatch Pignose with tinted windows + stock spoiler - which is my lucky car cause I found a toonie after walking past it (enough for tim hortons!) Sorry if u lost a toonie though

Maroon hatchback at Georgian near the residence. Spotted ya outside my window!

^You go to Georgian? what are you taking?

Saw a red s13 hatch at markham and 401 today around 6:00, looked pretty stock.

2nd time ive seen the same red s13, which sounds to have an sr with a bov…i work at cdn tire mccowan n sheppard

that’s gongster…

car sounds sickkkkkk

spotted a dark green/black hatch on yonge gettin off of highway 9 at 3:35

spotted black s13 with blue wiper blades near steels and leslie area around 2ish today… car looked nice.

k a gold fastback with gold(i think) 5 spoke rims… SUPER clean
deff. someone on here!!! WHO!
it was coming out of Whitby Hyundai today at 5.

Spotted a white Sil40 that rolled by KC tonight. It was a turbo, with some girl in the pass. seat. Looked like it had no grille and a body kid. I was with the JDMR guys, nice car man!

that would be me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dark coloured s14 zenki passed me after i got on at keele… I waved… wonder if you caught it…