Car Spotted Thread

Business Admin - Automotive Marketing.

i don’t remember what your screen name is, but you live in Bolton and drive the dark blue R33 GTS.

saw you racing around with a bunch of Civics on Queensgate last night.

Pretty sure he got banned again but I know who you are talking about.

Green Kouki - exhaust and lowered at Derry + Hurontario, pulled into Esso/Pita Pit?

Don’t think I’ve seen this car around before.

Warden ramp on 401 white s14 i think it was on wed? 12pm ish looked like it had 18"works…DEEZED

I think your talking about shawn240sx

is this the R33 you talkin about?

yeah that’s the one. thanks guys.

pretty sure it was him. it was dark and he was way ahead of me on Queensgate, so i didn’t get too good of a look, but when he turned onto highway 50 in front of Husky (followed by no less than 3 civics with exhausts and a SICK red Spoon’d-out hard-top S2000 that i see around Bolton all the time), i saw the distinctive R33 tail-lights driving away.

I think I know the S2000 owner as well I just didn’t know they knew eachother lol. He’s the only R33 in Bolton I’m pretty sure. Rumor has it im not the only R32 but I dunno, don’t see to many of them around here.

Damn civics all up in Bolton.

dark blue/grey s13 hatch at brantford mohawk college. nice 5 lug wheels too, who are cause i think im the only other 240sx there.

Saw a silver r35 GTR at 2pm today goin west on the 407 at the 427, i was in my 240, too bad i wasnt on the other side of the road coulda gota better look

Spotted a red s13 pignose with kouki tails turning onto tomken this afternoon around 4:30,
I was in my manager’s integra, anyone on the boards? I think its darkforcejackal but I never seen his front end

saw the same red 180, sick ride…why the hell are u always at cdn tire… lol

saw a debadged purple s14 zenki with black mesh rims… in north york around 5 pm this afternoon. i followed u from woodsworth rd until u turned on devean dr. anyone on here?? was following u in a grey zenki!

Black s14 clean as hell sitting on 18s on Richmond street at the shell gas station Friday night. I hailed you… wondering if you were on SON…

seen a grey 240 w stock smoked tails, had some designs on both sides of the door… anyone? ( at cdn tire)

the S2000 and one of the civics actually pulled out of the Petro-Can at 50 and Queensgate and followed them…so they might not know each other.

i think i remember seeing an orange R32 GT-R a few times in downtown Bolton last summer. either he’s a resident or passes through on a commute…

Saw a rusted S13 at Canadian Tire on Dundas and Trafalgar. I always see S13s at Canadian Tire, wtf…

saw a red fastback @ round 6pm on steeles… carbon hood and trunk… fucked driver fender…

I heard about that GTR as well. I had my buddy with a silver one in time a few times but have yet to stop this orange one.

Was the civic blue? Blue with exhaust…lowered I think black wheels and maybe a carbon hood. Let me know when your in town. You may spot me in the GTs-T just look for a skyline that is a mess :slight_smile:

Ok I say we have a Bolton Meet lol my 240 ready