Car Spotted Thread

man i love that corner so much fun but do you live in town ?
because i don’t ever see your 240

and yeah my gf says that too she also thinks i need a less ugly car i tolled her to go to hell lol

Black S14… passed me twice on hurontario and con(somehting)… food basics…
tried to wave u down… needed help-_-
brampton…

LHD or RHDÉ

not spotted,

but while in a caa truck on the way home, there was another 91 240 stranded waiting for my driver to go pick them up in brampton. Who are you?

sounds EXACTLY like my night too.

LHD but the one i saw in Mississauga was RHD

That was prolly me then. :slight_smile:

Red S14.5, front bumper looked like a vertex style, had stock S13 wheels, spotted on Steeles Ave heading East at around 5:40pm. Saw this car before.

Who was driving a two tone slammed pignose hatch at 9:15pm on Ridgeway and Dundas? Saw you turn in the best buy parking lot, nice shit meng.

lol yeah, great corner. i slide it every time we go there. she’s impervious now, and just rolls her eyes. not even scared anymore, lol.

and no i’m not from milton, i live in caledon. the gf lives in milton, so you’ll only ever see me if i’m there visiting her. there are a few 240s in milton, but camaros seem to be more popular. :stuck_out_tongue:

gray jdm rhd silvia who r u runnymede n bloor / old milll parking lot… you on here

red s14 humber north campus… around 3:15 pulling in by hwy 27 entrance… pretty sure you headed into lot 1 area … dont remember for sure though… car looked stock, young white dude driving

White 180sx with rear gold gram lights in Oakville, beside Rowetech Orange 240sx.
At a white house.

Anyone here??

sexy lookin car dude. definatley a head turner

lol right now all i know of is my buddys coupe and a s14 there were a few more but i havent’ seen them around for a while i feel so loney i’m the only hatch on the road that lives in town

Spotted a 95 or up 240sx with a silver kouki conversion drive down Dundas near Motorways Boulevard today while I was at Wendy’s. Shit looks so much more legit in person than on the internet, even though it was just a drive by lol.

yoo that was me! thanks bro.

If it’s the same car…it’s getting a new heart. Old one, let go and sparyed blood everywhere…

Day 1:

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/tatti240/8221_301599335155_514925155_9278660.jpg
Guessing I saw Ahmed in a mall parking lot today