Car Spotted Thread

Spotted a black S13 heading south on Bathurst tonight at around 7:55pm. Car was lowered, different wheels (pretty sure), and had a front-mount inter cooler.

Spotted a black S13 hatch on the side of the road with their four ways on, at the 401 Westbound to 403 westbound/410 north cut off.

Looked like your battery was dying and I didnt see your car till the last second cause your four ways were so dim, plus I going onto the 403 and you were down a bit in the 410 fork.

Would have helped for sure, but to back track to there would have taken me like 20 min. You might have been gone by then.

Spotted a black S14 zenki heading south on Younge St. just past Steeles at around 3:30PM.

Spotted this genius, I dont even know how he did this and it part of my job description. Tried to pull a quick U-turn inside the throat of the driveway and didnt see the huge curb? :/: There a google streetview for a better shot of the curb. He was seriously stuck too with his tires spinning.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l140/djdoublep/IMG00027.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l140/djdoublep/IMG00028.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l140/djdoublep/curb.jpg

godliest 240sx I have ever seen… near Trenton/Bellville

lowered Flat black hatchback with full carbon fiber body kit, hood, hatch, spoiler, mirrors, flip lights. hard top no sunroof with a Gold Nismo decal on the roof, only 2 seats; black bride white trim. Nissan 350z rims with 2 inch low pro Pirelli’s. Mugen Exhaust. thats all I could see. who are you and why aren’t you on tv!

lime green? i think … s13 silvia comin home from the track… on a flat bad attached to a pick up going through heart lake plaza … I waved at you from the pizza pizza parking lot

white hatch at the timmies and wendy’s parking lot on Yonge and Kingston

Could have been me Mark.

saw a white s14 on friday evening in Heartland…by the Enterprise rental place. I was renting a car, because mine is bruked.

midnight blue s14, rims exhaust and rolled fenders parked infront of canadian tire on queens way and east mall, it had plates from Georgia. Nice car.

spotted a white hatch in the lionhead golf club parking lot. anyone on here. looked as if they were blazing lol

Probably me. I went by there a few times that week.

Sounds like me lol.

There are a few of you guys I have passed routinely. Who’s the guy in the S13 vert with the sr20 conversion and a Silvia fron end that I pass at least once a week. I ran into you aroun 10 on a Sunday and twice on Wednesday on Erin Mills pkwy.

Also I passed.a guy in a really clean and ballin white S14 kouki behind a blue IS300. We checked out each others cars while passing on 10th line last weekend.

Spotted a red hatch with old school mono block wheels getting onto DVP south from 401 East. Passed you in my Green EK Civic rippin tek and the peace sign. around 645 on Moday evening.

Ah, yeah, probably was actually, forgot your car had flippies again. Good stuff, sounded nice :D.

Shpanxx kinda sir.

red s13 with black front end on 400 south near mapleview in barrie on thursday or firday night

orange 180 on the 401 eastbound got off in kingston at john a mac, lowered, painted, huge wing, ballin wheel fitment, fmic, exhaust nice as fuck ill get a pic up from my bb

some straight arrow asian dude driving a green R32 skyline coming off the highway; i flashed a son240sx.com page at him but he merged off to V-mills before he could see. who was driving this sex machine?

gold 240sx stock 7 spokes hard top and biege interior around welland while i was walking back from 7/11 seen you afew times before in town and u go to my mechanics but can never seem to get a word in with u who the hell are you and why isnt that thing mod