Car Spotted Thread

heres the pic

haha yea the plates were dealer right? thats mine in the pic above lol so weird how im looking at that right now!

its yours? how come theres another guy sellin it?

Thats me. I guess you’re the guy with the Kouki and Advan wheels. Nice car.

Thanks man. You’ve got quite the nice setup yourself. Solid accell and quick turn in speed. I should have a little more power next time we cross paths.:smiley:

white R33 GTS-T heading east-bound on Queen at West Drive (410) in Brampton, around 6.

looked pretty stock. barely got a glimpse as i was in the far right lane on the westbound side.

Black zenki LE with black steelies on 401 westbound from Ajax today. Got off on Mccowan with me. I was in the Shit/Smurf Blue S13. Your is loud mang. Looks good though. I kinda miss my Zenki.

yours? you made an account on son240sx to come here and post on the car spotted thread? nice try poser

Purple zenki in my neighborhood today. Morningside and Kingston in Scarborough. The cars looking good man!

Oshawa, someone in a black cavalier waved at me in my 180sx, maybe some one on here in their beater?

Saw a black s14 with black rims. was pulled over on Nohawk near Upper James in hamilton.

wtf happened ?? get any tickets ?

ya blazing a big ol fat one too.

red vert at timmies at sandalwood plaza… i was infront of u in my buddies focus.

black s13 hatch with exhaust tonight around 5:15 on industrial street in burlington. i think you slowed down and saw me working on my car?

That was me, I broke a front wheel stud… New studs on now.
:thumbdown:

Had to get a car E-tested for my shop, and saw a black coupe, with a cage, 1 seat and CSCS + DMCC stickers on the windsheild. Also was rolling on unknown bronze wheels in the rear and rare oldschool Nismo wheels in the front. There was also a bunch of other cars, a caged EF and etc. Was at a Tool and Die shop on Speers road near 4th line.

Old mans gold Zenki S14 with a titanium exhaust. For privacy reasons I won’t go into specifics about where your car was, but I saw you around the Erin Mills auto area while I was getting my windshield replaced.

white zenki in curity home depot parking lot stock ride height with some pretty wide work vs-?? rims looked clean

black hatch on morningside and 401

It is him, His name is Christian, He has a silver GTR and a sr20 240sx before that, he saw my 180 and just had to have one. Kidding, but it is him, lives in Bomanville