Car Spotted Thread

i don’t get the last part. if u meant my area that i live in its btown

if u mean at the meet at the otherside of the parkinglot

which campus?

mikey em5ive seen u just now with ur new coupe and ur bro i guess behind u on morningside

^lol. yeah. were you in your car? didn’t see you mang.

naw man i was riding shotgun wit my pops

HI!

Keele Campus!

Ayumi’s not that nice , YET!

I ment where you live yeah :slight_smile:

saw a gold hatch, lowered, Left fender was black, on the 410 today around 320? and i think i saw u yesturday or maybe the day before… cant remember… i got on the 410 from the 401. we waved at one another.

saw a white s14 zenki with yellow hids girl driving it

saw a blue hatch at black diamond golf course in peterborough today for the cpga event, blue fmic exhaust, i dont want to give out the plates but it said something about golf

lol wasnt implying that it was me. Just wondering who else owns a 240 that goes to keele.

that was me lol. new owner of it

no one??

I spotted Briggs in his Drift S14…

ON THE COVER OF MODIFIED MAGAZINE!!!

spoted a white hatch tonight aroud 10 30 coming out of timwendys in milton i flashed my lights at you and you flashed back

spotted a black hatchback just about 15 mins ago on yonge, i was right behind you with my uncle in his van

cool man
haven’t seen your car around the past like 2 years, only seen one other red hatch with some black rims+skirts or something…

if you ever see a slammed “white” eg hatch with black roof and hatch parked in the village, then you know me :wink:

Was me. GF says we’re weirdos for posting this stuff on a message board, lol. I told her you’d say something here.

Nice to meet ya.

That corner you were heading towards is slippery. Fun to slide though! :wink:

dude that’s hilarious cause Maja says the exact same thing about it lol!

i haven’t seen you post on here in forever man. i read your post twice before i realized it was you!

anyways, on topic. i was followed by a gunmetal zenki S14 for a few minutes on Queen street in Brampton between the mall and the 410 yesterday around 6 or so. had rims with dish (looked staggered), FMIC, jdm grille with the “Silvia” script in it (forget what it’s called), blue headlights, wing, exhaust, subtle aero…over-all very very nice.

i was in my 944. you followed me from the mall to the 410, where you got on the south-bound on-ramp…and i was wishing i’d followed you because Queen is bullshit with all the construction right now.