Car Spotted Thread

yay someone noticed my oem car :stuck_out_tongue:
yeah that was me at th

yay someone noticed my oem car :stuck_out_tongue:
yeah that was me at the jdmr bbq, along with nickg :slight_smile:

saw the guy selling his flat green hatch with black skirts and diamond wheels. On Islington on my way to pick up parts from Corpse. 730pm this evening.

I was in the black avalanche.

Hey Mike, glad to finally meet you today! Kouki is clean as fuck, glad you picked up my old coupe, finally got a respectable home. If you need anything I’ll PM you my cell number, I want to work on my old car again. :lol:

180sx on the QEW by Mississauga, it was black with a sorta greyish lip kit.
Had a yellow license plate and black rims.
car looked good.
and a silva a nice teal color right downtown by U of T

stock looking gold 240 (s13) on the 401W. cruised with you for a bit from around the guelph area.

That was Yuri and I. Who has the black pignose hatch parked waay in the back?

spotted a black S14 Kouki parked at Mr. Transmission on Yonge around 11:45am, drove past there in my bro’s TL. you on here? car looks clean

BlackS13 hatch on Georgian campus, pretty sure its sidewayz240.

Yupp^ just taking advantage of the free parking, haha.

Lucky you that 20 minute walk in the rain did me no good that’s for sure.

Spotted Adam’s 180SX going west on Sheppard today with his lady friend. We both saw each other lol…

I think we were the only red cars in that intersection

Spotted a champagne hatch on whites and kingston earlier today. 6:40PMish.

lol who do you :stuck_out_tongue:

yah that was my pignose lol i saw u guys looking at my car but at that time i didn’t know u guys were the 240 owners LOL so i was like wtf haha

Did it have aftermarket alloys and stock-ish exhaust?

If so, he’s some old black guy who normally drives a Ford Aerostar. He says his car is mint, showed me under the hood once, shock towers and shit were patched poorly.

I think that was him. Hard to tell, gets dark early these days…

psh :stuck_out_tongue:
well we are!
where abouts are you?

lmao…good one!

On my way home from aph I saw a gunmetal grey gtr right by dufferin and lawrence around 315. Whoever that is you have a nice and clean lookin skyline

who here goes to york and has a white hatch + cf hood + r32 gtr rims and massive dual no canister straight exhaust?